• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back button back button back button lol smh

Comment

Hope it works out

Comment

I guess I’ll be that guy.

Does it function? Does it blow up when you shoot it? The ad says “used”—and it looks as though it was. You spent $300 on a bow that was most likely close to $1000 new, and it doesn’t look pristine? *******!!

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post

Does it function? Does it blow up when you shoot it? The ad says “used”—and it looks as though it was. You spent $300 on a bow that was most likely close to $1000 new, and it doesn’t look pristine? *******!!

Comment

I didn’t even want to try and shoot this bow seeing the condition it was in. I expected better considering the “sellers notes” here. $1000 bow maybe 5 years ago but I have been looking at Phoenix the last month and all in the $300-$400 bare bow range. All look **** good for being 5 yrs old. I expected this to be in better condition. It’s a done deal and returned! I did nothing wrong and for those of you questioning my reasoning remind me not to do any transactions with you. Description was wrong by a long shot and coming from a bow shop is completely unacceptable!
            Attached Files

Comment

Not acceptable.

Not as described.

And news flash. Used bows have terrible resale so comparing its new price isn’t a fair comparison.

Glad they made it right.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                I didn’t even want to try and shoot this bow seeing the condition it was in. I expected better considering the “sellers notes” here. $1000 bow maybe 5 years ago but I have been looking at Phoenix the last month and all in the $300-$400 bare bow range. All look **** good for being 5 yrs old. I expected this to be in better condition. It’s a done deal and returned! I did nothing wrong and for those of you questioning my reasoning remind me not to do any transactions with you. Description was wrong by a long shot and coming from a bow shop is completely unacceptable!
                Ok. Let me change my position:

Bow shop is terrible and you should have received mint condition products that are 5+years old.... is that better?

Comment

Ok I can’t pass this up cowboy is right . Who buys a used bow off some blurry picture from eBay for 300 bucks expecting a brand new bow? It’s obvious due diligence and common sense wasn’t used here . Lmfao atleast you got the tbh mob to console you

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                    Ok I can’t pass this up cowboy is right . Who buys a used bow off some blurry picture from eBay for 300 bucks expecting a brand new bow? It’s obvious due diligence and common sense wasn’t used here . Lmfao atleast you got the tbh mob to console you
                    Someone’s word doesn’t mean **** nowadays I guess. When a bow shop says “Bow is good with no flaws” I take that as better than how this one was when it arrived. Common sense not used? As a bow hunter I expect more coming from an Archery Shop! I wouldnt have posted here if I didn’t see that multiple members did business here in the past.

You and Cowboy can go ride off in the sunset together.

Comment

I’ve got a 2000 GMC I’ll sell you. $45,000.

Comment

I’ve got a 2000 GMC I’ll sell you. $45,000.
                        This post makes no sense. He bought a used bow for the going price for the age and condition, relative to the market on that bow. (And condition was misrepresented)

So I'm sure if he was in the market for a 2000 GMC, he would be glad to offer you the going rate for proper condition and age..not what a new one cost

It's like you completely missed some details in this thread...or just don't understand the scenario.

Comment

Originally posted by Bulldawg87 View Post
                          This post makes no sense.

It's like you completely missed some details in this thread...or just don't understand the scenario.

We'll, in all fairness.....he is "that guy" [emoji1787]

Comment

That's true, he did start off with that and let us know.

Comment

Working...
                            X