No announcement yet.

Best Electric Sausage Stuffer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The best electric stuffer imo is made by the sausage maker. Made in buffalo, NY. I have the 25 lb hand crank model and 30 lb foot pedal model. They aren't cheap but are among the best electric imo.

Comment

I’m going to test it out in the morning. My biggest concern is how long the drill will last.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Stolle View Post
        I’m going to test it out in the morning. My biggest concern is how long the drill will last.

Heck yea. Looks good.
        Get the warranty and have an endless supply of the drills for a little extra money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

30lb LEM should be in any day! Had a bad arse one at the processing place I worked at some years ago but don't feel like dropping $4k on a used stuffer!

Comment

Originally posted by mdb View Post
            Heck yea. Looks good.
            Get the warranty and have an endless supply of the drills for a little extra money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back to the drawing board. Too much for the cheap drill. I was about to make a fire running it half speed. Worked fine at full speed only problem was I couldn’t stuff that fast

Cordless in low gear worked in the pinch.

Comment

I don’t remember ours is either a 6 or 9 lb tube. Beats the old cast iron 10 lb hand crank tub I was using before

Comment

Working...
              X