No announcement yet.

Property Taxes at Work - SMH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don’t move to Brownsville, many students there cross the border Monday morning and live with a relative until Friday then go back home across the border for the weekend. You would really love having those kids sitting in class next to yours sucking up your tax dollars. .

Comment

So your mad that there are Mexicans that go to school with your kid?

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
        YES. If they are Mexicans here illegally.

Comment

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
          Doubtful. But the post was about my property taxes not this family's landlord's property taxes.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
          So really what is the point? The taxes are paid by ownership or rent you don’t get to decide what social classes go to the school and that still assuming you’re better off than they really are.

Comment

Oh.....the racist card!!! Put that thing away....its pure stupidity and has lost all its power because it's been played something like 2 billions times already

Comment

Don’t be mad!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                Oh.....the racist card!!! Put that thing away....its pure stupidity and has lost all its power because it's been played something like 2 billions times already
                I’m just confused on the post. I don’t even have kids in school and my property taxes go to fund it. Guess I don’t care who goes

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                  Ok prejudiced

Literally

Comment

All this from an LP?

Wait till you see a foreign diplomatic LP and research what that entitles the holder to... now that's irritating. At least to me.

OP, I'm with you on your tax situation, ridiculous!

Comment

Just wait till the Dems free college tuition kicks in...

Comment

I guess my question is why are you so mad about someone that you don't even know if they're illegal? My kids go to school with two kids that moved here from Monterey last year. They have visas. Their parents have visas and good jobs. They travel back and forth to Mexico via air travel. They pay about $30k a year for private school for the two kids. The kids are good athletes and great students. The parents have multiple degrees and just built a beautiful new home in our neighborhood. I remember them having a Mexican license plate for quite a while...much like people that move here from other states. I'm just curious how you know the folks in that minivan are illegal? Serious question.

Comment

If they taxed you on making stupid post you'd be out even more taxes this morning.

Comment

Nope not mad about the the racial distribution of the children at my daughters school. My wife's last maiden name is Soto and she is 100% Hispanic. That makes my daughter 50% "Mexican". I'm mad that folks take advantage of the system.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                              I guess my question is why are you so mad about someone that you don't even know if they're illegal? My kids go to school with two kids that moved here from Monterey last year. They have visas. Their parents have visas and good jobs. They travel back and forth to Mexico via air travel. They pay about $30k a year for private school for the two kids. The kids are good athletes and great students. The parents have multiple degrees and just built a beautiful new home in our neighborhood. I remember them having a Mexican license plate for quite a while...much like people that move here from other states. I'm just curious how you know the folks in that minivan are illegal? Serious question.
                              My problem with the plate is it pretty much guarantees at some point they will be making a left out of the far right lane or be in the far left turn only lane and keep going straight. But hey, at least they’re tagged and I can keep an eye out for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
                                YES. If they are Mexicans here illegally.
                                Winner winner chicken dinner. I'd be making the same post on NewYork Bowhunter if there were a bunch of Canadian registered cars in the drop off line at the Buffalo ISD school too.

Comment

Working...
                                X