HS football playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hunterdrake View Post
    My son is on the Team for PG. I can promise you the fans are some of the greatest people on Earth. Although when provoked through social media by other team fans they do respond back. The team itself is very humble and let their playing do the talking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This wasn’t from social media this was face to face interaction with them after the 2017 game. Maybe things are different now.

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
      This wasn’t from social media this was face to face interaction with them after the 2017 game. Maybe things are different now.

I’m not sure but I think a lot of that came from the WOS coach scoffing at PG in an interview prior to game. Still not right to act bad though.

Comment

I’m not sure but I think a lot of that came from the WOS coach scoffing at PG in an interview prior to game. Still not right to act bad though.

It could be. Honestly though I don’t recall that interview. But who knows? I’m sure you as well as I know there’s a few bad apples in every group. Good luck to your son tommorow. Is he a senior?

Comment

It could be. Honestly though I don’t recall that interview. But who knows? I’m sure you as well as I know there’s a few bad apples in every group. Good luck to your son tommorow. Is he a senior?

Yes. Last game. His Mamma has been crying all week!

Comment

Yes. Last game. His Mamma has been crying all week!

Well it’s been a great run for y’all! What’s his jersey number, I’ll be watching the game on tv.

Good luck and praying for an injury free game for all.

Comment

Well it’s been a great run for y’all! What’s his jersey number, I’ll be watching the game on tv.

Good luck and praying for an injury free game for all.

46. Tight End. Playing behind Landon Jackson, the kid with 20 something D1 offers,so does not play much. I hope he gets in there. Did catch a pass last week and got to the 1/2 yard line!

Comment

Wimberley players showed tons of class by consoling the Silsbee players that were having a hard time with the loss. There were pictures all over our Facebook groups. Yes most of our players are white and most of theirs were black. No racial crap from the Texans.

Comment

46. Tight End. Playing behind Landon Jackson, the kid with 20 something D1 offers,so does not play much. I hope he gets in there. Did catch a pass last week and got to the 1/2 yard line!

Jackson is a heak of an athlete, and only a junior correct? My family and I will be at at&t starting tonight for pewitt thru y'all's game. I'll be on your side rooting for PG. Don't tell anyone though clol

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    Wimberley players showed tons of class by consoling the Silsbee players that were having a hard time with the loss. There were pictures all over our Facebook groups. Yes most of our players are white and most of theirs were black. No racial crap from the Texans.
                    85+% of the racial crap is stirred up by media. Out here in the real world is different. They're all kids to me and as far as the adults go if you treat others with respect you'll general get the same in return. I'm ready for some football!

Comment

Heck of a game right now. Hamlin giving Mart all they can handle so for.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
                        Jackson is a heak of an athlete, and only a junior correct? My family and I will be at at&t starting tonight for pewitt thru y'all's game. I'll be on your side rooting for PG. Don't tell anyone though clol

Junior. Correct! Watch 44 also.

Comment

Junior. Correct! Watch 44 also.

We here in Comfort are the beneficiary of y’all’s success with our head coach. He was the DC of that ‘17 state championship. Coach Easterly has done a great job here. I know he is still a big fan of PG and their kids.

Comment

Originally posted by bklem View Post
                            We here in Comfort are the beneficiary of y’all’s success with our head coach. He was the DC of that ‘17 state championship. Coach Easterly has done a great job here. I know he is still a big fan of PG and their kids.

That is my son’s favorite coach. He almost quit when he left. Tell Coach “Beasterly”. Luke Mueller(my son) misses him!

Comment

Yep

That is my son’s favorite coach. He almost quit when he left. Tell Coach “Beasterly”. Luke Mueller(my son) misses him!

I’ll do it. He’s a great guy. Has turned our program around.

Comment

Does anyone know if the Carthage vs. La Vega game will be on TV in the morning? Game time is 1100.

EDIT: It's being broadcast on Fox Sports Southwest
                                Last edited by cj7zrcool; 12-19-2019, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X