Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marshman View Post

Who was that?
    I'm not coming up with anyone. I just remember when we were at the game talking about the Texas recruit. It must have been Earl. I didn't think it was.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm pulling for a few teams still left in it. Gunter, Pottsboro and Pewitt

Comment

Who was that?
        Deon Beasley. He was a higher rated recruit than Earl who was only a 3 star. Boy they missed on that one. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
          Lake Travis over Converse Judson. The bad news is they have North Shore this coming Saturday and North Shore is a buzzsaw!
          yeah, good luck with their offense. unfortunately they are in our district. they were supposed to be down this year but seems like they are peaking at the right time.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            Deon Beasley. He was a higher rated recruit than Earl who was only a 3 star. Boy they missed on that one. Lol.

Oh yea I remember Deon now. He went on to the CFL.

Comment

Originally posted by lilavidhunter View Post
              Sure hope so, I know most of the final games will be televised. Hope this one makes tv.
              It’s going to be televised.

Comment

Originally posted by shooter2007 View Post
                It’s going to be televised.
                Which network?

Comment

Oh yea I remember Deon now. He went on to the CFL.
                  I don't think he played a down at Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                    Which network?
                    Last year I watched on Fox Sports Southwest. Not sure about this year.

Comment

Originally posted by lilavidhunter View Post
                      Last year I watched on Fox Sports Southwest. Not sure about this year.
                      dish no longer offers fssw. About time to change servers. Too late this year but always enjoyed all the games.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                        dish no longer offers fssw. About time to change servers. Too late this year but always enjoyed all the games.
                        Aw man. I just realized that I won't be able to watch all the championship games.

Comment

Subscribe to NHFS network, it’s $10/mo and can be cxd easily. You can stream from your phone to TV and watch all the games

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The Rockwall/ Prosper game was on Ch.21

Comment

Ch. 21 will be airing the Friday night semi-final game.

Comment

I'm not big on HS football but have been following Katy Taylor a bit so far as one of my coworkers has a boy on the team. His boys name is Trevor Woods and has had a great season and playoffs to this point. I believe he now has a pick 6 in 3 of the 4 playoff games so far. They put a pretty good whoopin on Cypress Creek this past weekend at NRG and are headed to Waco this weekend to play Westlake at McLane Stadium.

Comment

Working...
                                X