Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spring Westfield over Dallas Jesuit 38-28 Now on to Denton Guyer

Comment

I'm going with Waco Le vega to win it all in 4a division 1. Just a guess!

Comment

My son has a basketball tournament Saturday, first game is at 9 and I hope he loses so we can go watch Rockwall and Duncanville at 230.

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
          In 42 years of West Orange-Stark we have never surrendered an 11 point lead in the 4th quarter much less with 7 minutes left to play. Credit goes to Silsbee though they played a whale of a game and made all the right calls at the right time.
          We beat yall in the 05 semis as big underdogs.

It wasn't close if I remember correctly.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

Yes you are correct. Y’all did beat us pretty badly that year. That was Earl Thomas’s senior season. I was just saying in my post that we’ve never given up that big of a lead that late in a game before.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
              My son has a basketball tournament Saturday, first game is at 9 and I hope he loses so we can go watch Rockwall and Duncanville at 230.
              May have to leave him at his tournament. I'm hearing that the McKinney stadium will be packed out. Any word if it will be televised like last weekend's game? I hate having to listen to David Sweet on the radio and we will be down at the Ranch.

Comment

Falls City vs. Mart

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                  Woops, 59 to 42
                  It was a great game! Hopefully I have service in the woods Saturday.

JFND!!

Comment

Mart should win , Falls City has big kids but not the speed Mart has

Comment

Richland Springs going for number 9

Comment

Originally posted by shooter2007 View Post
                        They are salty. I think they take home the trophy at the half or early in the 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
                          Yes you are correct. Y’all did beat us pretty badly that year. That was Earl Thomas’s senior season. I was just saying in my post that we’ve never given up that big of a lead that late in a game before.
                          There was another Texas recruit at DB that year as well.

Comment

That Wimberley team was probably the best 3A team I ever saw. We (LH) won state the following two seasons, and won 29 straights games during that stretch, and I don't think either of the 06 or 07 LH teams would have beaten the 05 Texans. Y'all were absolutely loaded..

Comment

There was another Texas recruit at DB that year as well.

Who was that?

Comment

Originally posted by shooter2007 View Post
                                Sure hope so, I know most of the final games will be televised. Hope this one makes tv.

Comment

Working...
                                X