Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

OS_Brandon TBH Member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoping for a positive update.

Comment

Not sure if he remembers but he and I spoke of hunting in Duval Co last season, specifically regarding poaching. I had a little laugh a few weeks ago when a poacher on camera looked like him. Hope he's doing alright. I sent a text to a # in one of his threads. Hoping for good news.

Comment

Found him on instagram and requested to follow.

Seemed like he was always upbeat so hopefully he is good.

Comment

OS_Brandon TBH Member

I will gladly provide an update for everyone on Brandon.

He is one of my dearest and eldest friends,pretty much like a brother to me. I known him for 7 or 8 years now and have been by his side through the whole ordeal (the good and the bad). The good news is he's still in remission and has been living it up fishing, hunting, and living life. We just came back from the ranch this past weekend.

I'll let him know some fellow TBH'ers are asking about his whereabouts lol

Last edited by Gilly; 11-13-2019, 03:15 PM.

Comment

I was just thinking about him a few weeks ago. That’s really good news to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilly View Post

He is one of my dearest and eldest friends,pretty much like a brother to me. I known him for 7 or 8 years now and have been by his side through the whole ordeal (the good and the bad). The good news is he's still in remission and has been living it up fishing, hunting, and living life. We just came back from the ranch this past weekend.

That's great....tell him not to be a stranger around here. I always enjoyed his threads.

Comment

Great to hear!

Thanks for the update

Comment

Awesome news, thanks Gilly!

Comment

great news..... cancer f***in sux

Comment

Great news

Comment

Just texted him now! Should be checking in shortly

Comment

This is nuts, I was thinking of him yesterday and couldn't remember his screenname. Glad to hear he is doing well!

Comment

That's Awesome! Glad to know our fellow TBH brother is doing good.

Comment

Thanks for the update & awesome news

Comment

Thanks for the update and Glad to hear he is doing good!

Comment

Working...
                                X