Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need some help from you, for one of our own.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
    Winner! Winner! Chicken Dinner!!!!

PayPal just sent to Greg. Please make sure that he received it and then ship him the shotgun too. I'll take the Texas Ranger sippy cups.....I'm never paying another ticket again.

Greg, if you get the chance to read this, I hope this helps a little bit. I'm very sorry to hear about your recent health issues and you'll continue to be in my prayers. Enjoy the shotgun or sell it if you want. It's yours to do with whatever you like. God Bless you.
    Curt, your character and generosity never cease to amaze me. You are an example for us. Well done.

Comment

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji106][emoji120]

Comment

ttt

Comment

I'll take the Texas Ranger sippy cups.....I'm never paying another ticket again.

I can only help you get out of murders now....but that’s something at least!

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
            I can only help you get out of murders now....but that’s something at least!

You don't say......

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
              Winner! Winner! Chicken Dinner!!!!

PayPal just sent to Greg. Please make sure that he received it and then ship him the shotgun too. I'll take the Texas Ranger sippy cups.....I'm never paying another ticket again.

Greg, if you get the chance to read this, I hope this helps a little bit. I'm very sorry to hear about your recent health issues and you'll continue to be in my prayers. Enjoy the shotgun or sell it if you want. It's yours to do with whatever you like. God Bless you.

Folks, you don't find generosity like this very often these days. This dude, Curt, is legit! Kudos Curt! I'm proud to call you a friend!

Comment

Curt is the winner winner chicken dinner! Thanks Curt for doing what you do! You know what to do from here!

BTW....Is this where I get to donate the sign I am supposed to hang over my lease bed, back to TxJourneyman like everybody else did?...LOL.

I know I know....it was worth a shot..... Lord help me... That being said, I'm out for awhile.....Salt and Curt can take it from here. Get better Greg and good luck!!

Comment

Good job Curt. Continued prayers for you Greg.

Comment

Working...
                  X