This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeremy
    I never said a word to you. Never raised my voice, cursed or anything. Yep. Pastor and ready to preach in the morning. Whole reason you should know I don’t worry too much about what happens on the field.

I love when they go to the your a Pastor and that makes you horrible for putting me in my place line when arguing with me. LOL. Pastors can’t be fans and root for teams?! LOL! I’ve seen posts from 5 Pastors so far after the game.

This is fun people. Don’t ruin it by wanting to spout off nonsense. Be rational and somewhat mature.

Remember who, and what, you are dealing with...and give all due regard. Which is zero.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

4 in a row. BTHOgeorgia [emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
        Ou would be 3-6 without Hurts
        Bama would love to have a Hurts do-over about now.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
          I don’t follow B12 football as I’m guessing there will be a rematch between OU and Baylor for the CCG ? Bears seriously just Schlitz in the bed
          The main reason it was as close as it was is because OU was Schlitzing abnormally earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
            As good as LSU is on offense...their defense is incredibly suspect.....
            Not the defense of a #1 team....
            Ole Miss is 4-6>>>and moving the ball at will on LSU
            Yep. That defense is not championship caliber. The Ole Miss QB has got to be the fastest QB I have ever seen. Good thing for LSU he has no touch on the ball or accuracy. He made that defense look horrible. Aranda’s scheme and the secondary/linebackers were hot garbage.

By the way.... Did Bucky really give up 21 to Rutgers? Rutgers?
            Last edited by Bayouboy; 11-17-2019, 05:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
              Yep. That defense is not championship caliber. The Ole Miss QB has got to be the fastest QB I have ever seen. Good thing for LSU he has no touch on the ball or accuracy. He made that defense look horrible. Aranda’s scheme and the secondary/linebackers were hot garbage.

We coming Baw! [emoji23]

Comment

How long does dove season run? Or is it now a moose hunt?

Comment

I hope and pray I only have to watch no more than 2 regular season games with TH coaching. Fire the loser now and let the mascot coach the last 2 games, then start over. This time don't be in such a hurry to hire the hot name with no real coaching experience. Hell, I bet if Texas hired Urban Myers even McDaddy67 would start saying good things about Texas. Na, I doubt it.

Comment

I hope and pray I only have to watch no more than 2 regular season games with TH coaching. Fire the loser now and let the mascot coach the last 2 games, then start over. This time don't be in such a hurry to hire the hot name with no real coaching experience. Hell, I bet if Texas hired Urban Myers even McDaddy67 would start saying good things about Texas. Na, I doubt it.
                    Well, we did try to tell y’all. Outside looking in, the guy looked to be a total tool from very early on. Just go back and listen to his phone call with the Houston AM radio guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                      We coming Baw! [emoji23]

The offense is coming baw! The defense forgot to get on the bus.

Comment

Texags tried to tell y’all! He’s too expensive to cut loose now. Like a young spike, he needs a few more years! [emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                          The offense is coming baw! The defense forgot to get on the bus.

That offense is what got me worried Baw!

Comment

I hate football.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Ranking the Texas and Texas A&M coaches that were either fired or in the hot seat in the last several years.

Where would you place Herman?

1. Mack
                              2. RC
                              3. Sumlin
                              4. Sherman
                              5. Herman
                              6. Fran
                              7. Strong

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                                Texags tried to tell y’all! He’s too expensive to cut loose now. Like a young spike, he needs a few more years! [emoji106]

Nawwww... Texas is rich. Got all them oil wells. Cut them losses and go get Urban.

Comment

Working...
                                X