This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
    Because they beleive college football revolves around UT and LSU for the most part....

Although LSU has been lil brother to Bama and UT hasn't really been relevant in a decade.....

Basically they hate us...cuz they ain't us
    LOL! There are about 1/2 dozen LSU fans on here. ATM and Horn own this site. But, Bucky is wayyyyy down the list. No one likes an overgrown pecan

Comment

Y'all act like Miles killed Rudolph with that swing...he barely grazed him....
      I want to know what was said to make him swing....
      2 game suspension coming.....

Myles was killing him all game anyway.....

Comment

He was always the cool headed one while at A&M. No excuse for what he’s done and he should be punished accordingly. This will be devastating to his career, he may never recover from this.

Comment

You can’t take a swing at someone’s head with something as heavy as a helmet. He could have seriously injured the dude.

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
            I bet it’s more than that!

I would have assault charges filed also. Being on a football field or any field of play should not shelter you from the law.

That was bad...he could have killed Mason Rudolph!
            Killed. I laughed.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
              He was always the cool headed one while at A&M. No excuse for what he’s done and he should be punished accordingly. This will be devastating to his career, he may never recover from this.
              Never. I laughed.

I hate the NFL. That fight was the best thing all year.

Comment

No, it doesn’t. Say a Florida and LSU are ranked 1 and 2 respectfully, the entire season, and meet in the SEC championship game. Take your pick on who wins....whoever wins in a close ball game. Either the #1 or #2 ranked team in the country loses its conference championship game.....they don’t belong in the final 4??? Come on.....and you can insert whatever conference you want, the argument remains the same.
                Florida blows

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                  Florida blows
                  I said take yer pick!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                    Never. I laughed.

I hate the NFL. That fight was the best thing all year.
                    You disagree? Have you not watched the spirts stations coverage of this? It’s bad and they will set a precedence with his suspension.

Comment

You disagree? Have you not watched the spirts stations coverage of this? It’s bad and they will set a precedence with his suspension.
                      NFL and fans forgive rapist, murderers, drug offenses, wife beaters, racists, you name it! Consumers and fans have a short memory. One week no one will give a **** about a helmet swing.

Comment

What's going on down there in CS? Johnny Manziel, Michael Bennett, Myles Garrett, players fighting over tacos, a player chopping joggers up with a machete.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Man, yall must really see football in a totally different light up north. Garrett ripped the qb's helmet off and hit him across the side of the face with it. His own teammates in Jarvis Landry and Beckham said it was disgusting and there was no place for that in football when talking with Michael Irvin after the game. No reason he shouldn't be suspended for the rest of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
                            What's going on down there in CS? Johnny Manziel, Michael Bennett, Myles Garrett, players fighting over tacos, a player chopping joggers up with a machete.

Just a normal night in Chicago . . Without guns . .

It just means more . . much more . .

Comment

Holy **** Garrett! You have to be mentally stronger and better disciplined than that. This one is gonna cost you. The fact that this happened on the field makes this much much worse. Really stinks for everyone...

Comment

Originally posted by coldgas View Post

"A player chopping joggers up with a machete." Stop with the stretch smack talking. That guy did no harm while at A&M and left the program. He was clearly unstable mentally and was nowhere near a "player" when he committed that murder.

Some of you guys will stop at nothing to disparage another team/university. It's just football. There is a guy on here that was fairly active that will likely never participate again because he decided to go full classless in a CFB thread. Don't play that game.

Comment

Working...
                                X