Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ohio State leads the nation in scoring at 51 points per game and is giving up the fewest in the country at 8.6. The last team to average at least 50 and allow fewer than 10 was Army in 1944, according to Sportradar.com. The cadets put up four shutouts in their 9-0, national championship season and didn’t allow more than 7 points in any game.

The Buckeyes have scored the most touchdowns (62) in the country and allowed the fewest (eight). They have more first downs (255) than all but four teams and the fewest yards allowed per game (214.8). Ohio State has scored over 40 in all but two games, hit the 50-point mark four times and reached 70 twice. That includes 73-14 romp over Maryland last week and a 76-5 blowout against Miami (Ohio) in September.

“Our team hasn’t really been in the fourth quarter of a dogfight yet,” said Ryan Day, in his first season after replacing Urban Meyer.

Comment

How’s Ohio State doing this year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post

They aight !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post

They are winning the AFC East

Comment

D o m i n a t i n g

Comment

Surely this is a bit right? I've fallen hook, line, and sinker. Shame on me

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
                Same can be said for Clemson

Notre Dame gets ranked high preseason every year for some reason

The fact is Alabama has been a dominate fixture in CFB for a while and it will be a while before their street cred alone doesn't keep them in the conversation. Do you think the teams that feel slighted right now (Minnesota, Baylor, maybe Oregon?) would beat Alabama right now if they played? I haven't watched Minnesota, but I have watched the other two and I think Alabama would roll them, so would Clemson, tOSU, LSU, etc.

And I'm not saying they deserve a playoff spot, they would need to win out and probably get some help, but with one loss to the #1 team in the country it's hard to count them out of the top 4 given their recent history.
                jesus this is just such a bad take on SO many levels.

Comment

Originally posted by BitBackShot View Post
                  There's zero chance Baylor could beat any of the teams in the top-10 that aren't in the Big12, which obviously doesn't count. LOL at a team like Baylor feeling "slighted".

Maybe join a P5 or play at least 1 legitimate team? They could go undefeated 5 years in a row and they still wouldn't deserve to make the playoffs with the schedule they play. There is only 1 team on their schedule this year that's a top-50 program, and OU already lost to KSU, so they're clearly not very good.
                  Facts only: Big 12 has as many ranked teams this week as the SEC.

Comment

Artist rendering of the new south uterus.

Hope it’s cooler in real life.

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post

Such an unfortunate design.

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post

Surely this is not correct. That's pitiful

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                          Surely this is a bit right? I've fallen hook, line, and sinker. Shame on me

I’m right there with you. Can’t be real.

Comment

No wonder there was no a/c in the visitors locker room. They spent all their money developing a uterus

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
                              Facts only: Big 12 has as many ranked teams this week as the SEC.
                              How many in the top five?

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                                Ohio State leads the nation in scoring at 51 points per game and is giving up the fewest in the country at 8.6. The last team to average at least 50 and allow fewer than 10 was Army in 1944, according to Sportradar.com. The cadets put up four shutouts in their 9-0, national championship season and didn’t allow more than 7 points in any game.

The Buckeyes have scored the most touchdowns (62) in the country and allowed the fewest (eight). They have more first downs (255) than all but four teams and the fewest yards allowed per game (214.8). Ohio State has scored over 40 in all but two games, hit the 50-point mark four times and reached 70 twice. That includes 73-14 romp over Maryland last week and a 76-5 blowout against Miami (Ohio) in September.

“Our team hasn’t really been in the fourth quarter of a dogfight yet,” said Ryan Day, in his first season after replacing Urban Meyer.
                                Against WHAT competition??? Hell, LSU's 2nd string could put up numbers like that against the cupcakes the schmuckeyes have played.

I'm not denying they are a good team, but lets see them do that against at least ONE good team.

I'd love to see LSU/Schmuckeye in the final, just add to the count of top 10 teams they've beaten this season.

LSU 45
                                Schmuckeyes 31

Comment

Working...
                                X