Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stormtroopers will prevail over the all blacks.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

2 games for Chase...no appeal. He said he is ready to move on....

PSU just @#$% a brick knowing he will be looking to wreck house on the 23rd....

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
        2 games for Chase...no appeal. He said he is ready to move on....

PSU just @#$% a brick knowing he will be looking to wreck house on the 23rd....
        Do they give him credit for missing last week?

Comment

2019 College Football Week 12

We surely don’t have a signature win (yet) but I think we can make some noise against Georgia assuming we can take care of business against the Gamecocks on Saturday. I like that the game will be at 2:30 and not a night time event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
            Do they give him credit for missing last week?
            Yes

Comment

Yes
              So it's 1 game

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                We surely don’t have a signature win (yet) but I think we can make some noise against Georgia assuming we can take care of business against the Gamecocks on Saturday. I like that the game will be at 2:30 and not a night time event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                I agree on the 2:30 game. I like to get my teams game done and, win or lose, relax and enjoy the night games. Plus there is a very good chance my old *** will fall asleep before the 7 pm kicks are over after sipping on cocktails and eating all day.

Comment

These rankings are irrelevant. They don't even need to rank them until the last 2 games of the regular season. I know it's made for TV but all it does is prove how biased the committee really is. They have no clue how to rank teams until the last 2 weeks of the season. Complete waste of time because right now the rankings don't mean squat. Win and it will take care of itself. The playoffs WILL expand the first time Bama is left out. SEC bias at it's finest.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                    These rankings are irrelevant. They don't even need to rank them until the last 2 games of the regular season. I know it's made for TV but all it does is prove how biased the committee really is. They have no clue how to rank teams until the last 2 weeks of the season. Complete waste of time because right now the rankings don't mean squat. Win and it will take care of itself. The playoffs WILL expand the first time Bama is left out. SEC bias at it's finest.
                    SEC bias? Wasn’t the CFP Top 4 50% Big10 and 50% SEC the first week? It’s not the committee’s fault that #4 Pen State gets exposed by #17 Minnesota and #2 LSU beats #3 Bama.....5 and 6, Clemson and Georgia, naturally slide up. Are you upset Georgia moved up?? Are you saying LSU and Georgia are over rated and shouldn’t be there?

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                      So it's 1 game
                      Maryland and Rutgers...

1+1=2

Comment

Lsu and Georgia will more than likely play so whoever is projected to win that game should be the only one in the top 4. Bama already lost to LSU. They should be out.

Comment

The playoff committee has Bama right where THEY want them....they couldnt keep them at 4 after a loss...(people would *****...like me) but they know LSU/Georgia will play in the SEC championship and Bama will slide into #4 after that game....

Mark it down...( unless they lose to Auburn )

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            Lsu and Georgia will more than likely play so whoever is projected to win that game should be the only one in the top 4. Bama already lost to LSU. They should be out.
                            Not to worry, both, still have the Fightin Texas Aggies on their schedules!!!

We comin Baw!!!!

Comment

The playoff committee has Bama right where THEY want them....they couldnt keep them at 4 after a loss...(people would *****...like me) but they know LSU/Georgia will play in the SEC championship and Bama will slide into #4 after that game....

Mark it down...( unless they lose to Auburn )
                              When Penn Sate beats OSU and OSU beats Minnesota......what will be your take? They should be 1,2 and 3?

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                                When Penn Sate beats OSU and OSU beats Minnesota......what will be your take? They should be 1,2 and 3?
                                I am still taking bets.....

waiting......

Comment

Working...
                                X