No announcement yet.

25 year old Baseball coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not allowed to hurt feels anymore..so ill just say.. blueberry scones are for women.

Comment

I'd let coach do his job... if he wants to compete with the older boys, his attitude needs to stay competitive. Why lead him in there "expecting" to play less. He should be giving his all, and ready to play if the team needed him. Unless your coach was just straight up rude, I think your making mountains out of a molehill.

Comment

Did u see the size of that chicken

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Where do you find this crap [emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Parents have always gotten mad at me for trying to make men out of their kids.....of course I've been coaching girls for the last 20 years, so maybe that's it.

Comment

Used to coach baseball many years ago, never once did I have an issue with a kid....parents, ....well I could write a book.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                Parents have always gotten mad at me for trying to make men out of their kids.....of course I've been coaching girls for the last 20 years, so maybe that's it.
                You owe me a ice tea.

Comment

Originally posted by Rakkasan2187 View Post
                  I really couldn't follow to well on what the real problem was but what i did get out of it is some of you think a 25 yr old is just a kid. I was 17 1/2 when i joined the Army inf, and there have been countless young MEN and WOMEN who have died for this country who by you're standards were kids. That's complete BS imo.

This right here. 25 isn’t a kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Coaches have been contributing to the building of men from children for many years. I don’t understand what the issue is here.
                    Bear, could you please further explain what happened to cause your ire?

Comment

SOuNdS like All The Trouble HEre could BE eNded Correctly Had he coached himself.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                        SOuNdS like All The Trouble HEre could BE eNded Correctly Had he coached himself.

I see what you did there..... and I like it.

Comment

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                            Used to coach baseball many years ago, never once did I have an issue with a kid....parents, ....well I could write a book.
                            My goodness isnt it the truth. In all my years of coaching, I had one kid that was somewhat of a pain. And he wasnt too bad honestly.

Comment

Hahahahahahahahaha!

Comment

Not allowed to hurt feels anymore..so ill just say.. blueberry scones are for women.
                                I have never denied being a lesbian

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X