New Cuddelink System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by red-fin View Post
    HaHa my 20 year old son read all the instructions, set them up and taught me what I needed to know. Its very simple!! Just like my phones and the remotes at home.
    Lol, I know the feeling on those remotes.

Comment

Originally posted by Nate View Post
      The cameras have worked great for me. Running 8 of them in SE Oklahoma.
      I am also a dealer, give me a call and I will try to answer any questions.
      Maybe you can help put with my dilemma. I got a CL cam for my birthday in late October. Got it set up in the main food plot. First day I got pics of me setting up the camera. Then it would go days without anything, even though I had other regular g as me cameras on the same plot take bnb pictures of deer. I would get a report every morning at 4 am though.
      I thought I might have it up too high, so not only did I change in to waist high but also to a feeder that gets most of the action in the food plot. That was on Saturday afternoon before the evening hunting. That night at 6, I got pics of me setting up the camera and then of me walking out of the food plot. However when I came into the food plot that evening there was a doe at the feeder, which it didn't get pics of and then yesterday afternoon at 3 before leaving my property there were several deer in front of the camera but again no pics. Since I've reset it up in the new location, I've gotten a camera report sent to me in the morning but there have been no pics of deer, even though I'm pretty positive there has been some at that feeder.
      Could the sensitivity level not bevright on this particular camera? Any advice?
      I really want to like this system as I want to add 2 more cameras to the set up, but only if it is going to be dependable.

Comment

Another odd thing is that when I get a report it sometimes has the same amount of days on the battery line as it did the day before. For instance, the report I got the 11/17/19 report and it has under Battery Days 21, but the report that I received on 11/16/19 also says Battery Days 21. On 11/15/19 it shows Battery Days 20.

Comment

It sounds like the system only "batches" the pics to send (either by quantity or time). Is it possible to have pics sent immediately in order to monitor a location in "real time?"
          My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
            It sounds like the system only "batches" the pics to send (either by quantity or time). Is it possible to have pics sent immediately in order to monitor a location in "real time?"
            Yes. “Sleepy” here can probably answer any questions. I asked him this question last week looking at the Black Friday deal. Just uses more battery.

Comment

I can’t give a review yet but I just ordered an att cellular camera and 4 links. Plus battery packs, a couple relays, and some solar panels. I hope it makes it in for my next lease trip. We have almost 900 acres and I’m eventually going to try to daisy chain all 9 feed locations. I bought two moultrie cell cameras and they are ok at best. Hopefully I can run the home camera from the hilltop with good cell service. If it works will be awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                WOW!! I can't imagine how in the world you guys got that many cuddebacks to actually work at one time!!
                You and me both.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                  Yes, you can set it to send 1 pic but this will eat up your batteries in no time.

Comment

Originally posted by wellingtontx View Post
                    We are using it and so far it works good.

Be sure that all your units are running on D batteries.
                    Good news is that the new cameras all run on D batteries as they saw the issue with using AA batteries. Some may still need the battery backup pack or go solar rechargeable to get longer life.

Comment

For those using the Cuddelink cams, at what height are you placing them and do you angle them at all or just have them pointed straight out?

Comment

I have mine pretty much straight out.

Comment

Exactly

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                          I can’t give a review yet but I just ordered an att cellular camera and 4 links. Plus battery packs, a couple relays, and some solar panels. I hope it makes it in for my next lease trip. We have almost 900 acres and I’m eventually going to try to daisy chain all 9 feed locations. I bought two moultrie cell cameras and they are ok at best. Hopefully I can run the home camera from the hilltop with good cell service. If it works will be awesome!
                          This is exactly how I have my system. Have 8 cameras. Works great.

Comment

Originally posted by wellingtontx View Post
                            I have mine pretty much straight out.
                            At what height do you hang your camera?

Comment

Working...
                            X