No announcement yet.

2019 Hagerman Seg. B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I must admit that segment A was the first time I've hunted from a tree stand using a safety harness. As a result, I was more relaxed during those all day sits with the harness on than I would have been otherwise. Also, the harness did not get in the way at all. Put em on fellers.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ttubudd View Post
      I must admit that segment A was the first time I've hunted from a tree stand using a safety harness. As a result, I was more relaxed during those all day sits with the harness on than I would have been otherwise. Also, the harness did not get in the way at all. Put em on fellers.

. Harness: Best thing you can do while hunting off the ground.

And with today's aftermarket harnesses, there is plenty of comfort, with light weight available.

Comment

I have hunted Hagerman 9 or 10 times in the last 20 years. I have hiked many miles scouting and hunting. I have hunted every unit except be the Godwin. I never found anything I liked in the Godwin and didn't like how far it was from check in/out.

Don't ignore that good sign that you find near the road or parking areas. The 3 bucks that I killed were all 300-400 yards from the road or parking areas. Two were out of the same tree in the Big Mineral 300 yards from where I parked. One was in the Sandy about 300-400 yards from the yellow gate. I have seen big bucks while hunting in the Goode, Meyers, and Harris very close to the parking areas.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Don't forget to print your permit! Just realized I haven't printed mine so gotta run by my mom's in the morning and print it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Today is the day! Be safe setting up and good luck to all.

Comment

Pictures guys! Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck to all the hunters.

Comment

Originally posted by Tex View Post
                  Good luck to all the hunters.

Comment

Git er dun fellers!

Comment

GoodMorning! I’m new to the forum and will be my first time hunting the H. Segment C. Have a good setup today and best of luck on your hunt! Can’t wait to hear about it.

Comment

Originally posted by KevinD View Post
                        GoodMorning! I’m new to the forum and will be my first time hunting the H. Segment C. Have a good setup today and best of luck on your hunt! Can’t wait to hear about it.
                        Welcome aboard and good luck!!

Comment

Originally posted by ttubudd View Post
                          Welcome aboard and good luck!!

Thread went silent- everyone must be racing to their spot to hang their stand. Let’s see some setup pics!

Comment

Good luck ladies! In to follow!

Comment

Pictures of the setups... I know somebody is done and taking pics of and from their loft

Comment

looks like picture perfect weather for this group too. i expect big things. good luck to all. be safe.

Comment

Working...
                                X