X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

packed and ready. will be staying at a buddy's house less than 10min away

Comment

Originally posted by brymor31 View Post
      Where are yall staying? I'm in C and will be looking at places to stay this week.
      We have a cabin at Mill Creek Marina and Resort. Its just north of the office on the water.

Comment

I'm driving back and forth from prosper, makes for a long 4 days but I get to sleep in my own bed.

Comment

I bet lots of guys that had scouted and planned to hunt that area appreciate the pins of where a couple of giant bucks were seen/shot at being posted right before their hunt. Makes it easy for those that didn’t scout at all to know where to go blindly stomping around the couple days before the hunt. I mean I really hope someone finds that buck if he’s dead and or kills him if he’s injured but if I had put in the work scouting that area I’d be a little upset about the location being posted right before my hunt. No offense intended just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by ROBINHOOD11 View Post
            I'm driving back and forth from prosper, makes for a long 4 days but I get to sleep in my own bed.
            Driving back and forth from north of Bonham. Probably get home just in time to go to bed but I'll be in my own bed.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sweetinlow660 View Post
              I bet lots of guys that had scouted and planned to hunt that area appreciate the pins of where a couple of giant bucks were seen/shot at being posted right before their hunt. Makes it easy for those that didn’t scout at all to know where to go blindly stomping around the couple days before the hunt. I mean I really hope someone finds that buck if he’s dead and or kills him if he’s injured but if I had put in the work scouting that area I’d be a little upset about the location being posted right before my hunt. No offense intended just my opinion.

Lots of truth in this post. Good luck to all this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetinlow660 View Post
                Completely different units per hunt, isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                  Completely different units per hunt, isn't it?

No- they rotate units in and out annually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by zins708 View Post
                    No- they rotate units in and out annually.

Ahh gotcha. I though Hunt A did BM Hunt B on H and Hunt C on M.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                      Gotcha. I though Hunt A did BM Hunt B on H and Hunt C on M.

The only difference for Seg A, B, and C are the hunt dates.

Comment

Originally posted by zins708 View Post
                        The only difference for Seg A, B, and C are the hunt dates.

Got it, thanks for the clarification.

Comment

following, good luck

Comment

I value your opinion S&L, but you need to realize those deer wander through those areas daily, on-and off the refuge. You can put a pin anywhere, and see a nice buck. Just because you sighted it, just because they were close, doesn't put antlers on the wall. That deer walked beside 1,000 trees that day, not just where the pins are.

And little-by little, most won't put in the time.

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
                              When it was an in-house hunt, I think they could have the rules whichever they want, ie doe/pig "golden ticket." But since moving the draw to TPW, they are having to go by those guidelines.. and those guidelines would absolutely NEVER allow someone to have a free pass to hunt there.. say over the 3 segments, 20 hunters got a "golden ticket," that's 20 free hunters, 20x$3entry.. THATS 60 BUCKS!!! We all know they cant afford to lose that much..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                              you get a pass for the next year but you still have to pay the same as everyone else

Comment

Bike ready to go. Truck all loaded up. See y’all in the morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X