2019 Hagerman Seg. B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
    Same in Cooke and Denton counties and I'd imagine it is happening in Grayson as well.
    Yeah dad saw a buck pinning down a doe at 10:30am Wednesday in Krum. When I came through at 1:30pm he was still under the same Bois Darc tree with his doe. At noon, I watched a buck run and breed a doe in Westlake/Trophy Club. They were trimming the power lines less than 70 yards from where he was breeding her. Might be another week before they start roaming again.

Comment

Originally posted by rossivey View Post
      Only thing that's died in my area is time. All movement went cold about 10am.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Same for me. I have a neighbor working on his grunt game. Other than that, dead as a hammer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rossivey View Post
        Only thing that's died in my area is time. All movement went cold about 10am.

Just as I said that, some turkeys ran by. No deer though.

Comment

Originally posted by flufster View Post
          Same for me. I have a neighbor working on his grunt game. Other than that, dead as a hammer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Grunt back!....the only thing moving right now is the wind..in every direction it seems...

Comment

Anyone else have cattle around them? I have a buddy in BM and they are ruining his sit right now.

Comment

Attached Files
              Last edited by Fmjag64; 11-15-2019, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Texomabowhunter View Post
                Anyone else have cattle around them? I have a buddy in BM and they are ruining his sit right now.
                Probably a neighbor's that got loose.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostSkull View Post
                  Grunt back!....the only thing moving right now is the wind..in every direction it seems...
                  You got that right!! Seem to change from NE to SE every 5 minutes 😠

Comment

...F5...
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Texomabowhunter View Post

Saw some cow crap yesterday when setting up. We saw some cattle during the pig hunt last year and let the office know.

Comment

Some of y'all got ruint by the segment A thread. This is a typical H thread.

Comment

Just had a small 8 roll through at about 25yds.

Comment

maybe its picking up

Comment

Originally posted by JustinJ View Post
                              Just had a small 8 roll through at about 25yds.

Big daddy is right behind him. Buckle up kemosabe. I shot mine right about 415 in seg A.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Out of the 15 squirrels around me I’d estimate 2-3 are worthy of a shoulder mount.

Comment

Working...
                                X