Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My pops got it done in Gillespie county opening morning.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet!

Comment

Congratulations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great buck with some character to him. Glad ya'll let him grow. Keep pops whackin and stackin...

Comment

Hmmm... you may be really close. We have one absolute stud of an Axis making the rounds.

Comment

congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by PassnItOn View Post
              I appreciate all the kind comments, his shoulder quit on him a few years back so he had to pick up a crossbow (wasn't happy about it). He started the weekend with a nice cull, had no brows but 10" G2's that ended up scoring 106 with the crossbow and finished out with this one using the boom stick. Haven't scored him yet, I think he would have busted 130 if that 10th point would have been there, probably going to be just shy. Regardless, a happy man. He had this same buck at 15 yds with his crossbow about 5 times last year but we had given him a pass. Cool to watch it all come together. I cherish every minute we have in the woods together - get out there and do the same as often as you can!
              Congrats, seems like his patience paid off. I passed on a few bucks and when they make it to the next year or two down the road and you get your chance it sure is special.

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

Working...
                X