This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look at the boy scout checking it out

You been saving that to your phone screen haven’t you?

Comment

Riley and I will be heading North to watch the Frogs. Have no idea what to expect. Hopefully the Frogs that played Texas show. Either way memories will be made and cold beer consumed. After the game going to go to the Stockyards. Might go to take Riley to the rodeo since she has always wanted run at the stockyards. Fun times for sure.

Comment

Another mind boggling quote from the Texas staff.

Tim Beck says TCU brought 2x more pressure than they normally do and adds “I’m not sure why they would do that but they did”

Lol, dummy. Because they watch film!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

So Chase Young took a loan from a family friend last year....the guy has ties to the university...
          Loan was paid back IN FULL....
          I swear the NCAA really f#$&+ these kids every chance they can...they make hundreds of millions off these kids talent and want to suspend then for the dumbest reasons....
          Give me a freaking break !

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
            Another mind boggling quote from the Texas staff.

Tim Beck says TCU brought 2x more pressure than they normally do and adds “I’m not sure why they would do that but they did”

Lol, dummy. Because they watch film!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            This can’t be real?

Comment

Torrey Green is serving a 26-year prison sentence on five counts of rape and one count of sexual battery. Another, separate rape allegation against him goes to trial in February.

Something to keep an eye on at Texas Tech as this unfolds.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                This can’t be real?
                I am not shocked..........well, I am; but, shouldn't be with how Texas played against OU and TCU.

Texas is not going to win the coaching staff head to head vs teams like TCU. I feel good about the K-State game EXCEPT I think Chris Klieman is a **** good coach and that makes me nervous.

Comment

The staff in general seems to be struggling with self evaluation.

Comment

I thought Chuck Strong was going to get to make a return trip to the forty in 2020. However, I don't think he'll be the head coach of USF much longer. He was either a great fit at Louisville or lucky.

Comment

Whelp - Hoping for the best in the Chase Young situation …

Texas will play well, nobody expects them to do anything anymore. That's when they actually do something.

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
                        https://www.thedailybeast.com/utah-s...safety-lawsuit

something to keep an eye on at texas tech as this unfolds.
                        [ATTACH]979514[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                          I thought Chuck Strong was going to get to make a return trip to the forty in 2020. However, I don't think he'll be the head coach of USF much longer. He was either a great fit at Louisville or lucky.
                          Teddy Bridgewater made him a lot of money, just like JFF made Sumlin.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                            Your to late. My brother is a huge packer fan. He decked him out in this a few years back.
                            I remembered that.
                            Feels like Packer weather here. This is a cold 50 degrees so it’s almost too cold to put another line in the water, but...there is still some room.

Hope every player is as healthy as can be, the game lives up to the billing and The President enjoys his trip here. This is pretty cool.

Comment

31-27. LSU wins!

Comment

Good grief. Listening to Longhorn radio all week you would think they were 0-7 and going up against Bama this weekend. It’s K-State. The team that struggled with Mississippi State, scored 13 in a loss to OkLite and 12 in a loss to Baylor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X