Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh I totally get it. Your reading comprehension is lacking.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 11-07-2019, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
      I’ve heard that OU and OSU are a package deal anywhere they go. Don’t know if this is fact.
      And Texas is tied to other Texas teams in a similar way. At a minimum Tech (from previous realignment) and possibly Baylor and TCU. It is part of being the flagship university of the state. Not all teams/universities get to only worry about themselves.

Comment

Sorry guys. Back to th his week.

K State has the 113th ranked passing attack and Texas gets some DBs back. I'm not confident really but Vegas knows something and I've seen alot picking Texas at home.

Comment

Hook'em Horns

Comment

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
            And Texas is tied to other Texas teams in a similar way. At a minimum Tech (from previous realignment) and possibly Baylor and TCU. It is part of being the flagship university of the state. Not all teams/universities get to only worry about themselves.
            I believe it's an actual state law in Ok that OU and OU-Light play in the same conference

Not just a contractual agreement.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
              I’ve heard that OU and OSU are a package deal anywhere they go. Don’t know if this is fact.
              I think I heard or read its a state law or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

K State has the 113th ranked passing attack and Texas gets some DBs back. I'm not confident really but Vegas knows something and I've seen alot picking Texas at home.

My concern is Texas knows its backs are against the wall and they will press. Texas struggles when they press.

My only hope is the team is confident getting all those guys back and it shows. Even though Texas is getting guys back, they haven't played in weeks, so there will be rusty.

I saw were the majority of the bets in Vegas were on K-State, but the big money guys were on Texas. I hope Vegas is correct on this one.

Comment

like i said earlier in the week: the way vegas has the lines set, based solely on the spreads, i think Baylor loses and Texas wins. People are gonna pile on Baylor -1 and people are gonna pile on Kansas State +6. Which probably means those are the losing bets haha

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
                    like i said earlier in the week: the way vegas has the lines set, based solely on the spreads, i think Baylor loses and Texas wins. People are gonna pile on Baylor -1 and people are gonna pile on Kansas State +6. Which probably means those are the losing bets haha
                    Fade the public

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

KSTATE wants to throw the ball mostly to move the chains in a time of need. They are going to want to pound the ball with run game. This is where the front 7 for UT have to stiffen and keep them behind the chains. This is a KSTATE team who is quietly gaining lots of confidence in themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy View Post
                        KSTATE wants to throw the ball mostly to move the chains in a time of need. They are going to want to pound the ball with run game. This is where the front 7 for UT have to stiffen and keep them behind the chains. This is a KSTATE team who is quietly gaining lots of confidence in themselves.
                        Yes they are a solid team full of redshirt senior starters.

Comment

K-state pounds the rock, Texas forced to put 8 in the box, and K-state strikes over the top.

Comment

67% of the bets in Vegas are on Kstate, ALL OF THE MONEY is on Texas. per the twitter

I wasn't real fond of the Orlando quotes about having guys back and his system magically working again. Like it was lights out beforehand. His 3rd down defense has been the most costly and he's banking on Sterns and Shark being back to get the ship tilted back in a more stable non sinking maner.
                            Last edited by Chad C; 11-07-2019, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoHighways View Post
                              K-state pounds the rock, Texas forced to put 8 in the box, and K-state strikes over the top.
                              Lol at 8 in the box.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

I wasn't real fond of the Orlando quotes about having guys back and his system magically working again. Like it was lights out beforehand. His 3rd down defense has been the most costly and he's banking on Sterns and Shark being back to get the ship tilted back in a more stable non sinking maner.
                                I didn't like his quote either. It seemed to be more like he hope it works instead of he has a fix for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X