Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

I'm straight up upset :( 😇

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is super cool actually. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Pretty neat. Are you going to buy the place ?

Comment

Originally posted by sideways View Post
        I searched but didn’t see the thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        Low fence monsters do exist in the hill country!!![emoji6] we see his traits in young deer.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
          Low fence monsters do exist in the hill country!!![emoji6] we see his traits in young deer.

Good Lord thats a nice buck for the hill country, for that matter any were!

Comment

There’s absolutely no way I’d pay to a lease place and still let the owner and family hunt it. Talk about having your cake and eating it too.

Comment

How about having a 2 yr old up and comer great genetics killed within 30 minutes after sun up. My place 2 seasons ago went from solid potential to typical East Tx 100” brown it’s down. Hard managing small acreage and sucks putting all the effort into growing at least 4 yr olds and seeing them die to shooters not hunters.

Comment

Originally posted by retrieverman View Post
                There’s absolutely no way I’d pay to a lease place and still let the owner and family hunt it. Talk about having your cake and eating it too.
                We are all family on this place. Great folks and they give me first dibs.....always!!! I was really happy for him.....but jealous as hell also.[emoji854]

Comment

Originally posted by retrieverman View Post
                  [emoji1303]

I get that.

I choose to let him have dibs the 1 or 2 times a year he hunts.

He thinks I should have dibs the 1 or 2 times a year he hunts.

He's a friend and I love him. I also know that the place is for sale. I also know he doesn't want to sell it but feels obligated too.

I choose to let him do his thing.

As Always My Heart is filled with Love for you and Your Families. Not because I am commanded to Love my Neighbor but because I can, am able to and it brings me Joy.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                    Pretty neat. Are you going to buy the place ?
                    I'd love too!!

Only thing holding me up is lack of capital

As Always My Heart is filled with Love for you and Your Families. Not because I am commanded to Love my Neighbor but because I can, am able to and it brings me Joy.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                      How about having a 2 yr old up and comer great genetics killed within 30 minutes after sun up. My place 2 seasons ago went from solid potential to typical East Tx 100” brown it’s down. Hard managing small acreage and sucks putting all the effort into growing at least 4 yr olds and seeing them die to shooters not hunters.
                      You are in the mecca of brown and down....typical East Tx.I lived there for a while! They have little chance in Henderson/Smith/VZ county! Sucks...but that’s the way it goes!

Comment

Upset, happy.......which is it

Comment

[emoji56]

Happy he got it!

Upset I wasn't there to do the grunt work. Or track, load, field dress etc

Comment

Working...
                          X