X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beto? Never heard of her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

unbelievable he made it as far as he did in texas, very scary about the texas voting base. I'll never ever listen to another willie nelson song again, one of his backers

Comment

I was so worried he was gonna come take my guns!

What a dumb arse! AMF

Comment

Originally posted by Peta-hata View Post
          Scary to think how close he came to beating Cruz
          This ^^

Comment

He was only there to make the slightly less crazy look more moderate... It was a party strategy.

Comment

He's gonna run in Texas again, needed to save his money.

Comment

I am just curious what he got arrested for or what scandalous news is about to break. I am guessing his drop out was to get out in front of it.

Comment

Kaye my O Beto stamped AR lower that I ordered from Palmetto State Armory will be worth something in about ten years

Comment

Originally posted by Still Hunter View Post
                    What amazes me is that there are actually idiots that would vote for him.
                    Hence the name “Beto”, it was used to get a certain vote and it worked. He ain’t done, he will get John cornyn’s spot

Comment

He shot himself in the foot with one of the guns he was hoing to take

Comment

Originally posted by catslayer View Post
                        He was only there to make the slightly less crazy look more moderate... It was a party strategy.
                        ^^^ This

Comment

Adios Mo Fo….

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
                            I am just curious what he got arrested for or what scandalous news is about to break. I am guessing his drop out was to get out in front of it.
                            His fundraising was pathetic over the last two months and he wasn’t going to make the cut for the next debate. He has been desperate for a long time - see jumping into the gun confiscation pool and shamelessly trying to use the shooting in El Paso to jump start his campaign. Even Hollywood bailed on him when it became clear he wasn’t a serious candidate.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He was only init to bolster his chances against Cruz next time. Sad part is it probably worked.

Comment

Working...
                                X