Horse!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow!

Comment

Oh yeah! Biggg buck. Congratulations!
          More pics?

Comment

Mexico Monsters! Congrats to both of you!

Looking forward to the story!
            Attached Files

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Comment

Viva!!!!

Comment

Orale'!!! Congrats

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Good lord! That’s another toad!

Well played, all along sir. This thread has been awesome!

Comment

What a season for you, CONGRATS!

Comment

Thank you all very much for the kind words! Lots and lots of work and time went into this seasons, and just as much in prior seasons as well! I’ve been hunting mexico for 14 years, and have ate more tags than I’ve ever filled! I’m grateful for the group of guys i share this place with, and the god given ability to physically be able to do this. I’ve got several years of history with “Sky High”, and i just knew at 6.5 he was going to finally be the deer i wanted to chase! In typical fashion the plan changed a few days before i got here, as i had a BIG bull 8 move in an completely take over my feeder. Moving sky high over to another leasers spot, but I’m blessed with a very close tight knit group of family and close friends an was given the green light to chase him over there as they knew how much history i had with him. Very selfless act that I’m beyond grateful for! I didn’t sleep much last night as I’ve just replayed almost every season I’ve had down here through my head. I’m a truly blessed man that believes in doing good, and in time it will be rewarded. I’ve got a great wife and family back home that supports what i do 100% never once complains! Being a hunter is the hardest yet most satisfying thing I’ve ever done i hope none of us take this gift for granted! It’s brought me so many good memories from when i was a kid getting dragged around through the ETX woods with my dad, and playing in the creeks with my cousin hoping to just see an antlered buck. To chasing big whitetails all over America with some of my closest friends, and enjoying the mexico brush with my dad that I’ve probably enjoyed these last few years more than anything I’m grateful he’s drug me around all these years, didn’t shelter me and allowed me to be apart of an experience most will never do at such a young age!

Waiting for the sunrise to try and get some daylight pics [emoji1374]

Thank you everyone for tagging along I’m done until second week of January we’ll I’ll go back to Illinois to fill my tag, and maybe just maybe pull off the trifecta

Comment

congrats Cory.

Comment

Great deer.. Congrats!!!!!

Comment

Congratulations on getting a great buck. I have been following your hunts and have enjoyed the story.

Comment

Working...
                                X