Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My little man needs prayers (long term thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers for your son.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers for your little man. He is a cutie.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

My little man needs prayers (long term thread)

We are still a go for 2/7 for our surgery. They said it will be a two hour surgery starting around 9 AM. I took him to get a pre surgery haircut today. Please pray he stays healthy throughout the week and for my wife’s and my self’s worries. It’s all in his hands...

Comment

Praying for the little guy and your family.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Prayers sent up high for Hunter and mom and dad.

It must be a poor life that achieves freedom from fear.

Comment

Great shirt and a great smile!

My prayers continue.

Comment

Prayers going up

Comment

Continued prayers for peace and comfort for mom and dad and complete healing for him.

Comment

What a precious son you have there Bubba! This young man is precious in God's sight too! He created him for a purpose to be His child and a brother to Jesus! I will pray for healing in a miraculous way that will glorify our Lord and allow your son to grow up healthy and a source of pride for his earthly father as well. There's no greater gift that God can give a man than a son. You sir have a beautiful son!

Lord we ask You to touch this little boy and heal him. Lord we know that You have a special place in Your boundless heart for the little ones. Lord this one is super special and we'd ask that You take special care of him. Guide all his care-givers to a right diagnosis and a good plan for healing as he grows. Give them the wisdom and physical skills to do Your work in him. Grow him up Lord to be a strong young man as a witness to who You are. We ask you to give a level of peace to mom and dad as they go through these trials with their son. Show them that You have them all in Your hands and will take them safely through this. Comfort them and show them that they can lean on You. We ask these things in the powerful name of Jesus our Savior, Amen.

Comment

Bless y’all, prayers for the whole family.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

It gave me goosebumps reading this.

Prayers sent.

Comment

Working...
                                X