• Show
Clear All

I got 161

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m coming up with 159”. Best if luck to you on that buck. He’s a dandy

Comment

This is a hill country deer. My guess is he would be closer to o the 250 weight.

Comment

158 6/8"

Comment

He’s a nice one. I wouldn’t obsess over the score. Take him if you get the chance. Good luck!

Comment

Straight up 150”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

154 3/8 gross

Comment

Originally posted by Apodz View Post
                      This is a hill country deer. My guess is he would be closer to o the 250 weight.
                      You mean 150? He's BA looking buck, hope you get him.

Comment

Lol yes i mean 150. Fat fingered that one.

Also i should have probably made it Lear from the beginning that i dont really obsess over the score of the deer i take. I knew i was going to hunt this deer from the first picture i had of him and him being post mature, but i would be lying if i said i dont like trying to guess the score. My name isn’t being entered into any book, and the only people that will probably ever see the deer are people who visit my house. I really enjoy seeing people posts guessing the score of others deer so that’s why i posted it.

Comment

Man that looks like a buck we had on our place last year, that I have not seen since. It looks like it could be the same deer, but you are a bit far for it to be the same, unless he packed up and moved out of the county. The body of the one we had on our place last year, was heavier, pretty sure he was a older buck.

That's definitely a nice deer.

Comment

Low 150s

Comment

If your in bastrop county then i can assure you it is not the same deer lol.

Comment

Well unfortunately i wont get to put my hands on this deer that i was hunting hard. The neighbor shot him opening weekend on Sunday evening.i never got to seem him on the hoof but only a couple pictures after the kill. He said he rough scored him real quick at 155”. The positive in it is that it was the first time we got to meet the neighbors and after talking for a bit, they are under a management program and only take good mature deer, their fees does a year and culls. On top of that they seem like super good people.

Anyway, that’s hunting. On to the next one.

Comment

Working...
                                X