Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where’s the guy who wanted a 160-170 for his wife?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
    I know his ego got brought back down to earth by several posters, but was he banned? I don’t remember his screen name.
    I don't think he was banned......The Dallas posse bloodied him up and he managed to get up on his pony and head off in the sunset.

Comment

Name changed to SuperExotics

Comment

that thing looks MISERABLE. someone needs to put that thing out of its misery

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
          I know his ego got brought back down to earth by several posters, but was he banned? I don’t remember his screen name.
          The guy on Facebook owns 4E Super Exotics. Looks like Sippy changed his screen name to SuperExotics. Must be him.

Comment

MBV77
            Your pup in your avitar is way beyond cute!

Deer is fugly though.

Comment

He got hammered pretty good. Deservedly so IMOP.

I know a guy at home with a wall full of good un's taken with a guide on Tecomate. By the looks of things you'd think he was a real deer hunter.....lol.....nope. He's just a guy with a lot of disposable income who can spend +/- 20k a year shooting deer with a guide picking em for him. He couldn't pattern a nubbin'.

In fact, I'm not sure he can gut/skin/cape as its always been done for him. He wanted some good un's for his house and office, well, he got em'....for a hundred grand.

It's a free country and if it's legal it is what it is....

Myself.....couldn't do it.
              Last edited by Slicefixer; 10-30-2019, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Love the comment under the pic.

Comment

160 or 170, that is pretty cheap, pics?

Comment

Working...
                  X