X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slicktricker View Post
    Glad they caught the poacher
    Originally posted by TxAg View Post
    So you don't need a license to kill a pig but you do to kill an elk? Neither are considered game animals in TX
    Yes and you're correct
    That's a silly ticket. They didn't catch a "poacher."

Comment

Assuming it was taken in Texas. I'm also thinking that if he hasn't bought a license in 5 yrs pretty good odds he's a poacher. Oh sorry now I'm assuming.
      Last edited by slicktricker; 10-27-2019, 09:03 PM.

Comment

I have 3 high fence ranches < 1 mile as the crow flys from my place in Lavaca Co. I can here them bugling during early October while bow hunting.

Comment

Assuming it was taken in Texas. I'm also thinking that if he hasn't bought a license in 5 yrs pretty good odds he's a poacher. Oh sorry now I'm assuming.
          What if they hunt an MLD ranch every year?

Comment

I still believe they would need a license. I'm just saying it's possible this came from a local place but I've also seen elk in the back of trucks often coming back from colorado. It happens just like the picture shown. Not the way I would do it but it happens.

Comment

What if they hunt an MLD ranch every year?
              Huh..?

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                Huh..?
                If you hunt an MLD ranch, you use state tags so you don't need a license hence the no license for 5 years. It would be sensible that and elk (exotic) came from the same ranch.

I don't know what happened in this case...just playing devil's advocate.

Comment

If you hunt an MLD ranch, you use state tags so you don't need a license hence the no license for 5 years. It would be sensible that and elk (exotic) came from the same ranch.

Are you being serious? If so, you need to read up on the rules.

Comment

Still need a license

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wrong.

Comment

I was incorrect. Don't shoot:

Comment

had to be a Bohemian to pull that one .....
                          Ok, I m a Wendish German, you can make fun of me too

Comment

There we go.

Comment

Originally posted by txhunt7 View Post
                              had to be a Bohemian to pull that one .....
                              Ok, I m a Wendish German, you can make fun of me too
                              Impossible. A bohemian would have had plenty of beer and not needed to stop.

Comment

some people just make you wonder.....did he not think he would draw some attention?

Comment

Working...
                                X