X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
    ^^^^ this one freddy.

and the countless other post where YOU GUYS have implied conspiracies between refs, media, SEC, ect to usher BAMA into the playoffs undeservedly.

or maybe we have different opinions of respectful attitudes.

either way, good luck vs bama and the "narrative".
    It's not an LSU narrative. Go watch the bama/Tenn. game this year and tell me that Tenn. was playing on a level field.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
      It's not an LSU narrative. Go watch the bama/Tenn. game this year and tell me that Tenn. was playing on a level field.
      im not a bama fan here. LSU is my 2nd fave team for many years now.

but can we stop with the whining and ref blaming? LSU OL held UF continually.

the refs do not decide the games. lets move on.

we got the texas fan boys in hiding, so can we finally talk some serious football logic for a change?

Comment

Lines at -6.5 bama

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
          I could see Clemson left out before LSU.

I think LSU wins a natty this year against tOSU even with their one loss to TAMU.

^^^^ 2/3 of this prediction is what I really think, 1/3 is the Aggie fan who still has some little bit of hope for Thanksgiving weekend.
          LSU wont get the same treatment as Bama....remember Bama has got in the playoffs without playing in the SEC championship.....

Clemson is in...LOCK

tOSU/PSU winner... (tOSU) in ...

Seeing as you said LSU is your 2nd favorite team, I would venture you havent watched 1 down of tOSU this year.....Many have them as #1 team in the country....but I dont care..just as long as we have this stupid system of only 4 get to play...I just care we are 1 of the 4...then prove it on the field....

Chase Young has a lock on Joe if it comes to that.....

No other team has 3 players worthy of Heisman consideration....if the Heisman wasnt such a joke now, it could actually mean something.....

I hope both Bama and LSU get in the playoffs with us.....you want to be the best you have to beat the best....and I dont consider Clemson in that for this week *** schedule they play...but they do show up in the playoffs for sure

Lets go ahead and start the playoffs now !!!!
          Last edited by MacDaddy67; 10-28-2019, 01:23 PM. Reason: .

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
            LSU wont get the same treatment as Bama....remember Bama has got in the playoffs without playing in the SEC championship.....

Clemson is in...LOCK

tOSU/PSU winner... (tOSU) in ...

Seeing as you said LSU is your 2nd favorite team, I would venture you havent watched 1 down of tOSU this year.....Many have them as #1 team in the country....but I dont care..just as long as we have this stupid system of only 4 get to play...I just care we are 1 of the 4...then prove it on the field....

Chase Young has a lock on Joe if it comes to that.....

No other team has 3 players worthy of Heisman consideration....if the Heisman wasnt such a joke now, it could actually mean something.....

I hope both Bama and LSU get in the playoffs with us.....you want to be the best you have to beat the best....and I dont consider Clemson in that for this week *** schedule they play...but they do show up in the playoffs for sure

Lets go ahead and start the playoffs now !!!!
            You do realize this post is full of opinions and not a fact one, right?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              You do realize this post is full of opinions and not a fact one, right?

havent seen many facts from anyone

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post

That’s sooooo fake!!! She has all of her teeth and looks like she washes her hair on a regular basis. Funny though!

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                    College Gameday to Memphis vs SMU.

Really looking forward to this one.
                    I’ve got an opportunity to go to the game but I’m not gonna miss opening weekend. Dang typical 2%er! Looking forward to watching it inder the stars in Dimmitt county.

Comment

Clemson may be top 4. But, until they actually play or beat anyone decent I cannot place them there.

Comment

I think they need to make it conference champions only. No reason the winner should have to beat the loser again. If the loser wins the next game it's only a tie.

The defending champion is in if they are undefeated regardless who they play. I mean Clemson had the same schedule last year and look what they did to the big bad SEC champ in the playoff.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                          havent seen many facts from anyone
                          If I said Texas was over rated again, would that be a fact, or an opinion?

Sorry, I had to.. we suck too

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                            If I said Texas was over rated again, would that be a fact, or an opinion?

Sorry, I had to.. we suck too
                            I was going to say the Texas defense is terrible. Lol.

Comment

This is a bit more appropriate for the week......

Comment

Ok i got a question for everyone: Can a 12-1 Oklahoma team make the playoff? ESPN talking heads (idiots) have already said the big 12 is eliminated from the playoff discussion.

Comment

Working...
                                X