This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
    Well, there you go. Sounds like he may be in his dotage. The fun’s in the winning... with whoever takes you there.
    "Dotage" Fancy words from Alabama. It's a great phase of life

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
      I love it when I am right which is not very often

Adding your approval just makes it sweeter

Go Frogs! Who do they play ?
      Lol. The mullet man and okie lite.

Comment

Have they started to take Earl’s statue down yet? If not, they need to.

Comment

Another decommit on The Forty paired with a Portal entry. Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
            Another decommit on The Forty paired with a Portal entry. Wow.

Two brothers from FL. That’s the risk when you go with out of state guys, the flake quicker.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
              "Dotage" Fancy words from Alabama. It's a great phase of life
              It’s one of a number of great words and if used correctly the target has no clue what you are talking about.
              And as proof an old dog can learn new tricks after a few years I have almost removed pond from my vocabulary and replaced it with tank.

Tua returned to practice yesterday but the Press did not see him work so he might have been like Jalen last year looking ready for a wheelchair. Maybe we’ll just run the ball more. Mac looked better than expected last week and he looks like next man up if Tua can’t go. Lia did not look too bad either.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                Two brothers from FL. That’s the risk when you go with out of state guys, the flake quicker.
                yep. TCU had a freshman DT go home to Ohio for homecoming a couple of weeks ago and never came back

Comment

So, decommits which is recruiting related is an acceptable topic today?

Did y'all ask D Mo?

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post

For sure it’s a risk. I have mild concern for some of our numerous out of state kids in our current class.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

Did y'all ask D Mo?
                      It's always acceptable when your school is bringing in big recruits. When they start to de commit or sign elsewhere stars don't matter and its not recruiting season

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

Did y'all ask D Mo?

All it does is prove how stupid your recruiting ranking was from yesterday...better go get an updated list that won’t mean **** by the time they see the field.

Comment

Marvin Harrison Jr just committed to The Ohio St Buckeyes

#winning

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                            It’s one of a number of great words and if used correctly the target has no clue what you are talking about.
                            And as proof an old dog can learn new tricks after a few years I have almost removed pond from my vocabulary and replaced it with tank.

Tua returned to practice yesterday but the Press did not see him work so he might have been like Jalen last year looking ready for a wheelchair. Maybe we’ll just run the ball more. Mac looked better than expected last week and he looks like next man up if Tua can’t go. Lia did not look too bad either.
                            Hehehe... You will surely confuse the fine people of the great state of Alabama using the word tank.

I hope Tua gets back to playing soon. He is fine representative of how a young man should carry himself both on and off the field.

Comment

Thanks Paul...now I’m over here googling “dotage”...

Comment

I am just getting over last weeks loss. Hope we can scratch out a few more Ws

Comment

Working...
                                X