No announcement yet.

Youth Weekend 2019...Let's See'em!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have a buck at the feeder, don’t think he’s a shooter though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

View
      Attached Files

Comment

Got a bread loaf headed &$&-@ blowing to our north west. There is absolutely no way she can smell us. No way

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
            Well played sir ... well played...

... I've been told by one of my cowboys we have a 190 inch LF deer working a pivot food plot on the Rio Salado... it would ruin her for life but I'm tempted

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Well if it is going to ruin her life I can not think of a better way to ruin a life

Good luck to all the kids out trying to get it done this weekend

Comment

I like how this thread is shaping up!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                Lol... we'll see. That country is DRY but we have the only irrigated pivot for 20 miles around. The deer are flooding into us... the only problem is the hogs are too

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
                ...have bow .. rifle... Dogs... Will travel haha

Hope the kids smash them! I'm sitting with a goose egg and not enough layers haha

Comment

Good luck kiddos! My boy is a couple years too old now to hunt youth weekend and my daughter (6 yrs)...well she thinks deer are cute.....I've got my work cut out for me with her LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                    Got a bread loaf headed &$&-@ blowing to our north west. There is absolutely no way she can smell us. No way
                    I nearly spit my coffee out Lmao!!

Comment

Nada since blowing doe. Wind is supposed to switch to west soon. When it does we got to get gone. Probably gonna call off evening hunt here. Other spot would be perfect.... by rhino 200 SUCK and I don’t have a stand there anymore

Oh well today was a bonus. Was scheduled to play ball all day. Tomorrow evening will be good if this morning don’t pan out.
                      Attached Files

Comment

I think we’re sitting in the only spot in Texas where it’s raining. Been raining since 6:45 and just picked up and got a little heavier.

Comment

I’m having to keep watch cuz this one conked out.

Comment

Beautiful young 10, and a trash 9 pt...making scrapes, aaaalmost fought, now chasing a doe. Crazy out this morning.

Comment

Youth Weekend 2019...Let's See'em!

Feeder went off at sun up and haven’t seen a thang yet. Hearing several shots around us.

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Youth season was always my favorite hunt of the year. Sad it’s over for me, but glad they went with me to share that time

Comment

Working...
                                X