No announcement yet.

Youth Weekend 2019...Let's See'em!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My kids got it done in a big way last night. Sorry for the crappy pics but I knew I had a lot of work in front of me and kinda skipped out on the good pics. My girl got the two does and the boy got his best buck to date.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan C View Post
      My kids got it done in a big way last night. Sorry for the crappy pics but I knew I had a lot of work in front of me and kinda skipped out on the good pics. My girl got the two does and the boy got his best buck to date.
      Heck ya! Congrats to yall!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Austin View Post
        My son dropped the hammer on his first this evening. Really proud of this kid and he’s hooked for life.

I have to say I was more excited with this doe than I have been for a deer personally in awhile. Glad to be passing the torch.

Congrats!!!

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan C View Post

What a haul!!! Congrats y’all!!

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

My son got one yesterday morning!!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dabuckmaster24 View Post
              My son got one yesterday morning!!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Dadgum!!!! A nice one. Congrats!!

Comment

Lovin this thread!!! Great to see all the kiddos out enjoying the great outdoors.

Comment

Love seeing these kids out hunting

Comment

Too small and young. Saw 3 bucks so far.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Great job to all you guys, fathers and sons/daughters both!

Found out late last night that the spot we were going to this morning wasn't accessible yet, the boys were not happy at all. Luckily it's only 35mins from the house, we may be able to sneak out next weekend.
                      Last edited by jshouse; 10-27-2019, 08:24 AM.

Comment

My son connected on one this morning!
                        Had a funky right side, lots of character!

Comment

My boy got his first this morning.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Keep those LDPs coming!

Great job all around.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                              Junior putting out some upper lobotomies today and right off the porch

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

He actually made his head a canoe. Color me impressed.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by Dakota7493 View Post
                                My son connected on one this morning!
                                Had a funky right side, lots of character!

That’s a really cool book right there young man congratulations

Comment

Working...
                                X