Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Youth Weekend 2019...Let's See'em!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rain finally lightened up and 3 doe came in. We’re not looking for a doe today though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Had a mature, super wide 9 point in very early. Too dark to shoot and truthfully, maybe too big of a buck for my boy to shoot as a first deer. His shooter buck poked his head out for about 2 seconds and then bolted. My heart was racing. He’s a very cool buck. Hopefully he comes back in but they are chasing hard right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckwheat View Post
        DOE DOWN DOE DOWN!!!!!! Baby girl dropped her in her tracks. She has tears of joy and I’m shaking so bad it’s hard to type.

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-
        awesome

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

One of the greatest feelings ever!
          Congrats to you and your daughter

Comment

Congrats Buckwheat!

We are on the way to a football game, still plan on getting out tomorrow morning.

Comment

waiting on pics!

Comment

Been there done that buckwheat!!

Congrats to the huntress!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Youth Weekend 2019...Let's See'em!

Was hoping the buck would have been old enough.

Comment

DOE DOWN DOE DOWN!!!!!! Baby girl dropped her in her tracks. She has tears of joy and I’m shaking so bad it’s hard to type.

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

In for LDPs!! Congrats to y’all!

I love this thread. My daughter is 6 and has started asking to hunt with daddy. We are gonna start working on her shooting so she can hopefully hunt next year. I’m excited.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Doe and yearling cruises through about 25 yards. Never offered the perfect shot. Plenty of season left. We’re done for the morning. Time to get donuts

Comment

Attagirl!!!

Comment

4 does and a nice young 8 this morning. No shots fired,but was a great hunt!

Comment

Gunshot down the hill where my nephew is sitting. Stay tuned!!

Comment

She may be mad about one pic but I don’t care. I’m so proud of this girl. Took her twelve years to get here. She always loved sitting in the blind with me or just going to the lease period. This past summer she shot her first high powered rifle and was hooked. Been practicing every chance we got. This was her first time shot a live target. The emotion were real and raw. And that’s what hunting is all about. I really had to fight back tears but I’m sure she did enough for both of us. MY BABY GIRL IS HOOKED!!!! Thank God for moments like these.

Comment

Awesome Blossom and congratulations to you to dad

Comment

Working...
                                X