Need Help Making Christmas!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
    Great. Yes, go ahead and order it. I will cover the rest. I want to send enough to cover shipping to me as well so see what you can find out on that and I will get a check sent your way. Thank Y’all again!!!
    I will send you a e-mail and get your address. Free shipping so don't have to worry about that.

Comment

I think I have contacted everybody so far. If not, I apologize. So many PM's!!!
      Update on the younger brother, we are about half way meeting the full price. I still have some donations coming thru the mail, so looks like I will be ordering his hopefully by the end of the week.
      THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH

Comment

I responded Sqiggy, still good for the armguard.

Comment

You guys are absolutely amazing. The outpouring of help is incredible.

Comment

I’m in for a monetary donation, it wouldn’t take long with all these good folks to get him a new package. We did this several years ago for a young man north of Austin that had his bow stolen that he’d worked all summer to buy.

Comment

Yall do know I'm gonna make momma cry when I tell her.
              She don't know yet!!!

Comment

What are we doing for the 12 year old? I'd like to help out.

Comment

Both kids need a bow!! Who’s PayPal do I send $$ to?

Weston has the diamond edge it’s awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by MisterSanders View Post
                    What are we doing for the 12 year old? I'd like to help out.
                    Got a pay pal set up with my brother. For those that don’t have it are sending me a check. He has asked for some headphones.
                    The pay pal info is posted in this thread. Don’t remember which post. If you want to send me a donation just send me a PM and I will send you the address.

Comment

Originally posted by boy wonder View Post
                      I don't do PayPal, but PM me an address and name and I'll send a check. Thanks for doing this!
                      Mr. Harwell, received your VERY GENEROUS check today!!
                      Thank You so much!!!

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                      I responded Sqiggy, still good for the armguard.
                      Got the arm guard today. Thank You Again!!!

The bow is supposed to be here tomorrow. On the headphones, we are at a even $200. My brother said he's gonna dump some in with it and I'm gonna add to as well. Hopefully, we can get these ordered pretty soon.
                      I cannot Thank Yall enough!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X