House plants.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
    How many pillows does she keep on the bed, couch, chairs etc Rocky?

Dang...shot fired between my eyes. I have been complaining about this for 25 years. I still loose. Why do we need 8 pillows on the bed when we take them off EVERY night? I will sometimes just crawl in and not remove any pillows. Its hot and miserable, but since I cannot lay on the bed while the pillows are on it, she gets the point.

But, I ain't complaining if it gets me a kitchen pass.

Comment

Originally posted by TexanDuke View Post
      t

we’ve utilized this guide in our home.... definitely has helped the air quality

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Thank you for this!!

Comment

I don't have to worry about this, mine can kill plastic plants.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
          Some of y’all missed my point. I don’t want ANY house plants, but it’s not my house��
          A little epson salt and offer to water. When they die say I am sorry i read how it was a good source of micro nutrients. I must of put too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Tracker View Post
            Will this one improve the air quality?
            Oh that's a good one right there. Cheri can have as many as she wants.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

After reading all the moaning and groaning. I saw a few interesting post. Thank you all for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
                A little epson salt and offer to water. When they die say I am sorry i read how it was a good source of micro nutrients. I must of put too much.
                All this will cost you is WAY MORE MONEY to replace what dies. I have been married over 46 years and learned this early! You better learn this too!

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                  Thank you for this!!

You’re welcome buddy, Utilized it in my office as well, it’s funny them boys at NASA know what they’re doing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
                    We’re best friends, and I couldn’t do that. Lots of y’all missed my sarcasm on this. Not only are we best friends, she’s been my only hunting partner since we met and I introduced her to bow hunting. She’s killed 2 deer with a rifle, and around 40 with a bow up to 151”. She’s killed 2 135” deer on our own property. I really do make sure she has more opportunity than I now days, since I grew up hunting and have made a living fishing. I’m very fortunate to have her and to have been able to do what I’ve done my whole life.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
                      We’re best friends, and I couldn’t do that. Lots of y’all missed my sarcasm on this. Not only are we best friends, she’s been my only hunting partner since we met and I introduced her to bow hunting. She’s killed 2 deer with a rifle, and around 40 with a bow up to 151”. She’s killed 2 135” deer on our own property. I really do make sure she has more opportunity than I now days, since I grew up hunting and have made a living fishing. I’m very fortunate to have her and to have been able to do what I’ve done my whole life.
                      someone got some loving last night... Singing a totally different toon now.

Comment

I wish!!

Comment

Transgender all plants to be inside plants then you won't have to take them back outside. LOL

Comment

“House plants don’t produce anything. They’re all Democrats”. Now that’s funny!

Comment

Most of the plants I'm overwintering inside, not the wife. I start several cold sensitive plants from cuttings every summer, overwinter them then put out again in late spring. Saves me a lot of money every year when all the bedding plants hit the stores and she gets all google eyed telling me how pretty those plants will look in the yard.

Comment

Working...
                              X