Best BBQ in Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick Moore View Post
    bob who? tell me Bob's last name, magazine, free lance writer pen name and or skins on the wall i.e. trophy Q Master? All Bob has done in this thread has bullied his way through other friendly comments. So let me say it again "who anointed Bob "The King of Q"?

Bob did![emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Moore View Post
      Burntorange Bowhunter, I must say that you are addicted to this thread like Crack Cocaine. Someone makes a comment, expresses an opinion, etc. and you're immediately jumping on them like a "Liberal Democrat" at a Sara Hucklebee / Trump press conference. "You can run faster, jump higher and by god your tastebuds have obtained "Supertaster" status!!! I know its probably hard for you to accept that remark, but take a few minutes to read back through this thread. You should be ashamed of yourself. Who anointed you the KIng of Que?
      BOB is the smartest man BOB knows....🤣🤣🤣🤣 He is rights about the BBQ at Hays County BBQ though👍

Comment

BOB hum, an acronym for the "Butthead of Barbecue"? the "Bully of Barbecue", Burnt-end of Butt" why no, that would be the Burnt Orange Bowhunter. Not Pitmaster. Let it go BOB
        Last edited by Rick Moore; 10-30-2019, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          In deep east Texas they serve baked beans with bbq. [emoji2369]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
          Hey BOB, if I recall in your earlier comments you mentioned "BBQ is not about the sides", however you clearly state here that "In deep East Texas they serve baked beans with bbq"! Then you later continue to ramble on about that it's ok to have sides like beans, white bread, pickles, onions, jalapenos, cheese etc. You also quoted "that you like the Fried okra", yet it's not about the sides. So at the end of the day, what it is Bob?
          Last edited by Rick Moore; 10-30-2019, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Opies

Comment

Buncha whiney *** snowflakes up in here.

I probably replied to 5% of the posts on here.

Pile on BoB. It's fine I can handle it. I'm not a whiney little ***** like y'all.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
              Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 10-31-2019, 05:29 AM.

Comment

For those of you won't be in a deer stand this weekend-

Texas Monthly BBQ Fest this Sunday at the Long Center in Austin

25 of the best BBQ joints in Texas in one place

A few tickets out there on StubHub

If you like to critique bbq this is the right venue

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I know the thread title is TX bbq, but Mud Creek BBQ in Ringling, Oklahoma is great. Didn’t say the best. It’s just plain delicious. Main thing I like there is chopped brisket and bacon wrapped jalapeño poppers along with the sweet tea.

Comment

Country Tavern, Kilgore.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                      BoB is the king on knowledge of BBQ joints in Texas! Also pellet grills vs stick burners!
                      ...and if you don't believe doghouse, just ask BoB.

Comment

I'll only go to places that cook their brisket in the oven. Smoke ruins the taste of the beef.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                          I'll only go to places that cook their brisket in the oven. Smoke ruins the taste of the beef.
                          YES!! This guy gets it.

Comment

RE Baked Beans: Always grew up eating them with bbq and burgers because it was my dads favorite. If I'm throwing BBQ get together we will have the following...

Brisket
                            Baby Back Ribs
                            Pork Arse
                            Chicken halves or beer can chicken
                            About 6' of Southside beef sausage
                            Jalapeno Poppers
                            Baked Beans
                            Mustard Potato Salad
                            Corn on the cob
                            Mac and Cheese

To us BBQ is about what you like and what your friends like.
                            Last edited by JeffJ; 10-31-2019, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                              YES!! This guy gets it.
                              If you are going to be one of those sissies that needs smoke to cover up the good stuff, East Texas and Michigan have the best BBQ. Hands down.

Comment

Nothing wrong with roasts either, it just aint BBQ

Comment

Working...
                                X