No announcement yet.

Official 2019 Astros World Series thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An entire season is gonna come down to one game and I’m not at ease with that. The Nat’s pitching is setup way better than ours. The only chance the Astros have is if they improve their situational hitting tomorrow night.

Comment

Rendon, Turner, and Strasburg have been the Astros kryptonite

I love game 7’s regardless of sport. Fingers crossed the home team can find a way to win the final game of the MLB season

Comment

And why would the pull 37?

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
          An entire season is gonna come down to one game and I’m not at ease with that. The Nat’s pitching is setup way better than ours. The only chance the Astros have is if they improve their situational hitting tomorrow night.

Is Cole pitching tomorrow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Stros were out played tonight on both sides of the ball... but especially the offensive side... little hitting and when runners were on base, they were stranded... that ain't a good formula against those Nats...

Comment

Altuves at bat was the turning point when he left 2 in scoring position with a horrible at bat.

Comment

****ing horrible.

Comment

I saw the replay of the deal at 1st, but didn't have the sound on. Did they ever invoke the "continuous path" or "consistent path" clause, or whatever they call it?

I hope the stros win for Chirenos, and so Soto doesn't, but I'm really intrigued that it's going 7 with Sherzer up. What will the stros do?

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post

Yes if needed.👍

Comment

Strasburg pitched a gem. JV lost game 6 in 2017 and that turned out ok.

Comment

Originally posted by lilavidhunter View Post
                        Yes if needed.[emoji106]

Y’all good lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          I saw the replay of the deal at 1st, but didn't have the sound on. Did they ever invoke the "continuous path" or "consistent path" clause, or whatever they call it?

I hope the stros win for Chirenos, and so Soto doesn't, but I'm really intrigued that it's going 7 with Sherzer up. What will the stros do?
                          Greinke, Urquidy, Harris, Cole, something of that combination is my guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                            He pitched Sunday night.....Greinke is on the bump tomorrow night, but Cole will be available if needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

I don't think it was a matter of being out of the baseline. The runner knocked the firstbaseman's glove off his hand, interfering with his ability to catch the ball just before the runner's foot hit the bag. That meant that the batter/runner was out and the play was dead, so the lead runner returned to 1st base where he started. Apparently, that isn't a reviewable call either, but they spent several minutes confirming that it wasn't reviewable.

Comment

I’m pretty neutral in this series, the runner wasn’t even close to inside the running lane, but the bad throw pulled the first baseman into the base path. The fielder cannot obstruct the base without control of the ball. It looked to me like the ball was already past the fielder before the runner knocked the glove off.

Comment

Working...
                                X