No announcement yet.

Official 2019 Astros World Series thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure about all this, but I do know the Yankees SUCK!

Comment

....going to be interesting.....

If true, this messes w/ the fabric of the game. Most serious. We shall see.

Comment

So glad JV won the CY Young!

Comment

Originally posted by DavidH44 View Post
          Astros using cameras to steal signs, a breakdown - YouTube

I know it’s hard. My favorite player was Barry Bonds and when people said he was on steroids it was hard to swallow. You’ll eventually see the truth
          Show me the pics of the 100k camera from thst story.
          Or any camera from that story.
          I know its hard..sometimes i sugar coat things.

Comment

I wonder how hard it would be to dub in some banging trashcans? I don't know the truth of this whole thing, but I do remember when Mike Scott was pitching, the Mets searched the Astros dugout after the game and "found" some pieces of sandpaper. If they want to find something, they will make it happen.

Comment

So let’s assume they cheated. Stole signs from the outfield and relayed them via a monitor to the tunnel behind the Stros dugout. And they did it the entire 2017 season....why is there only one video on Twitter that “confirms” the banging or tipping off the hitters??? One video, of one at bat, with a sub-par pitcher on the mound to a journeyman hitter. And they played 81 games at home. And there is one video

Comment

Originally posted by Coon View Post
                I wonder how hard it would be to dub in some banging trashcans? I don't know the truth of this whole thing, but I do remember when Mike Scott was pitching, the Mets searched the Astros dugout after the game and "found" some pieces of sandpaper. If they want to find something, they will make it happen.
                This crossed my mind as well. I remember how much Scott was in the heads of the Mets' hitters. It was crazy.

Comment

The DB on twitter with the video is a honk yank fan.

He’s about as credible as the “whistleblower”!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Spygate was a farce? Bill would like his $500K returned and the Pats their $250K.... plus their drafts picks back[emoji848]
                      Yes it was. I can’t imagine how a 3 billion dollar enterprise could manage dealing with those fines and one 31st draft pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
                        Yes it was. I can’t imagine how a 3 billion dollar enterprise could manage dealing with those fines and one 31st draft pick.

Riiiiiight

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

ok that ones pretty funny! ^^^^

Comment

Working...
                                X