Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Official 2019 Astros World Series thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course y’all believe Beltran. I would believe anything but the worst too[emoji23]

Comment

Hell I bet all the Patriots believed Bill and Tom too[emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Of course y’all believe Beltran. I would believe anything but the worst too[emoji23]
        I haven't heard anything that Beltran has to say on this...and still believe him over Fiers

Comment

In 2017 the Astros home record was 48-33. Road record was 53-28, I suppose the Astros had camera help on the road too??

Won games 2 and 7 at LA in the World Series, did they steal signs and cheat then?

Lost all 4 games at home in the World Series this year, did we cheat then?

Funny how all these Rangers fans are chiming in. Fiers got sand in his mangina and is bitter he wasn’t on the post season roster.
          Last edited by Tx.Fisher; 11-13-2019, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
            I haven't heard anything that Beltran has to say on this...and still believe him over Fiers
            https://nypost.com/2019/11/12/carlos...mpression=true

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
              Round bat. Round ball.
              If your signs are being stolen you are not signing right.
              Theres a reason they have multiple sequences.

If they had a camera.. and got caught using it then they sucked at hiding it.

Fiers is a known cheat (pine tar king) and his claims of wanting to cleanup baseball by making allegstions 2 years later After he got a ring and After he was removed ftom post season roster and After he was cut.. and after his own career is declining at a faster rate than the spin of his pitches.. is hilarous and hypocritical at best.
              Consider the source.
              Banging and whistling from a dugout or camera station or fan seat is not new ..by any stretch..not any more than the 2nd base runner signals.. thats the reason why catchers have sequences.

Beltran say fiers is full of ****.

I believe beltran.. but honestly i dont really give a ****.. but im not so naive to think the astros would be the only ones doing something to gain an advantage or that its anything remotely close to being new.
              heavy is the crown.

If this offends someone. I dont care.
              These responses are great. You getting dizzy yet? You're gonna screw yourself into the floor.

Jason's Patriots comparison is so dead on, it hurts!

It's chicken ****, pure and simple. Goes against every rule, written or not, of the game. And I would imagine most clubs are trying to figure out something similar if they havn't already. It should surprise no one that they'd be so bold in the way they did it under Ryan and Hinch. The Rangers used to get accused of flashing light signals to the batters from the office building in center field...

They ought to lose draft picks over it, multiple 1st rounders. I heard mention on the radio this morning of vacating the WS win, which is ridiculous to even mention. Even if they could take it away, they can't make them un-win it...ala Lance Armstrong.

In the end, everyone else will call them cheaters, Stros fans won't care, and they still won the WS. Is what it is.
              Last edited by Dale Moser; 11-13-2019, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                These responses are great. You getting dizzy yet? You're gonna screw yourself into the floor.

Jason's Patriots comparison is so dead on, it hurts!

It's chicken ****, pure and simple. Goes against every rule, written or not, of the game. And I would imagine most clubs are trying to figure out something similar if they havn't already. It should surprise no one that they'd be so bold in the way they did it under Ryan and Hinch. The Rangers used to get accused of flashing light signals to the batters from the office building in center field...

They ought to lose draft picks over it, multiple 1st rounders. I heard mention on the radio this morning of vacating the WS win, which is ridiculous to even mention. Even if they could take it away, they can't make them un-win it...ala Lance Armstrong.

In the end, everyone else will call them cheaters, Stros fans won't care, and they still won the WS. Is what it is.
                Was waiting on the DM chain pull.
                You dont hear clubs joining in on the finger pointing... just individuals..
                Probably because they dont want the attention brought on themselves...why would you think that is?
                Whatever happened with the Rangers cheating allegations?
                I missed the thread where ya'll all were upset about the chicken**** cheating there.
                Last edited by systemnt; 11-13-2019, 12:25 PM.

Comment

The patriots comparison is dumb. That turned out to be a farce and retractions were written. There's more to this than there was to the Patriots thing. Astros fan. Not a patriots fan.

Comment

Anyone expect Beltran to say “yea we cheated”??. Lmao..

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
                      Well...Fiers did

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
                        The patriots comparison is dumb. That turned out to be a farce and retractions were written. There's more to this than there was to the Patriots thing. Astros fan. Not a patriots fan.

Spygate was a farce? Bill would like his $500K returned and the Pats their $250K.... plus their drafts picks back[emoji848]

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                          Was waiting on the DM chain pull.
                          You dont hear clubs joining in on the finger pointing... just individuals..
                          Probably because they dont want the attention brought on themselves...why would you think that is?
                          Whatever happened with the Rangers cheating allegations?
                          I missed the thread where ya'll all were upset about the chicken**** cheating there.
                          I honestly don't remember, but if I had to guess I'd say the investigators only had to look as far as the team batting average.

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
                            Hitter

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
                            Well...Fiers did
                            Pitcher

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              I honestly don't remember, but if I had to guess I'd say the investigators only had to look as far as the team batting average.
                              Rofl

Comment

Sports, the environment and politics makes otherwise reasonable people, completely irrational

Comment

Working...
                                X