• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fiers.
    Beltran.

Pick the source you would believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
      Ton of truth in this post. If your good enough for long enough someone somewhere will find something on you. Not that big of a deal to me personally. Who knows how much sign stealing is really going on. Only thing for sure is it’s more than we know about. It will be interesting to see how the stros bats do next year though.
      The MLB has been keeping an eagle eye on it since 2017 for sure. It's just comical to me that the Astros were better on the road than they were at home that year. It leads me to believe that they were relying on the sign garbage more than the natural talent that got them to the big leagues, and winded up being counterproductive in the grand scheme of things

Comment

Official 2019 Astros World Series thread

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
        Fiers.
        Beltran.

Pick the source you would believe.

The pitcher

Sign stealing has been going on as long as there have been signs, but to use a camera and electronically relay signals into the dugout, is next level chicken ****. Not surprising though.

I saw a great video on this the other day, I think it was against Farquar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Last edited by Dale Moser; 11-13-2019, 10:49 AM.

Comment

I love the jealousy. Kinda nice for a change.

Comment

Maybe Fiers should return his ring and cash from 2017 since he is so upset.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              The pitcher

Sign stealing has been going on as long as there have been signs, but to use a camera and electronically relay signals into the dugout, is next level chicken ****. Not surprising though.

I saw a great video on this the other day, I think it was against Farquar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its in the video linked above with Jomboy.

Originally posted by rtp View Post
              I love the jealousy. Kinda nice for a change.

Don't mistake ridicule and laughter for jealousy.....own it....

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Its in the video linked above with Jomboy.

Don't mistake ridicule and laughter for jealousy.....own it....
                So you alone have tried and convicted them on hearsay? You sound like those Russia collusion folks. Didnt the MLB investigate and clear them of any wrong doing? And yep I own it. I got the tshirt. Im going to the PACE forum and argue some over there now.

Comment

Yeesh. That Jomboy video is pretty rough. This is a really bad look. Those home and away splits from that WS are pretty amazing.

Comment

Official 2019 Astros World Series thread

So you alone have tried and convicted them on hearsay? You sound like those Russia collusion folks. Didnt the MLB investigate and clear them of any wrong doing? And yep I own it. I got the tshirt. Im going to the PACE forum and argue some over there now.

Don’t shoot the messenger. Just the cheaters[emoji23][emoji2]

I need to go back and search for RTP thoughts on the Patriots camera gate back when he was an NFL junkie [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Round bat. Round ball.
                      If your signs are being stolen you are not signing right.
                      Theres a reason they have multiple sequences.

If they had a camera.. and got caught using it then they sucked at hiding it.

Fiers is a known cheat (pine tar king) and his claims of wanting to cleanup baseball by making allegstions 2 years later After he got a ring and After he was removed ftom post season roster and After he was cut.. and after his own career is declining at a faster rate than the spin of his pitches.. is hilarous and hypocritical at best.
                      Consider the source.
                      Banging and whistling from a dugout or camera station or fan seat is not new ..by any stretch..not any more than the 2nd base runner signals.. thats the reason why catchers have sequences.

Beltran say fiers is full of ****.

I believe beltran.. but honestly i dont really give a ****.. but im not so naive to think the astros would be the only ones doing something to gain an advantage or that its anything remotely close to being new.
                      heavy is the crown.

If this offends someone. I dont care.

Comment

It's a discussion forum.

Thing is, mlb might have some credible sources now in this investigation. The Astros morgananisation seems a lil wobbly right now. We shall see.

Comment

Not sure if yall remember but Fiers wasnt on the post season roster for the Astros and was not too happy about it. I remember him getting a question afterwards about if he thought he helped them win the championship.... he was ****** by the question and said yes because he carried the pitching staff in June when all the injuries to the starting staff had happened. That much was true but I dont think he left Houston a happy camper.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                            Round bat. Round ball.
                            If your signs are being stolen you are not signing right.
                            Theres a reason they have multiple sequences.

If they had a camera.. and got caught using it then they sucked at hiding it.

Fiers is a known cheat (pine tar king) and his claims of wanting to cleanup baseball by making allegstions 2 years later After he got a ring and After he was removed ftom post season roster and After he was cut.. and after his own career is declining at a faster rate than the spin of his pitches.. is hilarous and hypocritical at best.
                            Consider the source.
                            Banging and whistling from a dugout or camera station or fan seat is not new ..by any stretch..not any more than the 2nd base runner signals.. thats the reason why catchers have sequences.

Beltran say fiers is full of ****.

I believe beltran.. but honestly i dont really give a ****.. but im not so naive to think the astros would be the only ones doing something to gain an advantage or that its anything remotely close to being new.
                            heavy is the crown.

If this offends someone. I dont care.
                            I agree. The Stros were better on the road, and won road games in the NLDS and the World Series in game 2 and 7. When they didn’t have the supposed camera and monitor. I say it’s a load of bularky and coming from Mike Dumpster Fiers even solidifies my belief more. Mike is a known cheater. I believe Beltran

Comment

How does Fiers benefit from lying about it? Video is pretty obvious something is going on

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
                                What does Fiers benefit from lying about it?
                                Relevance, revenge, and retribution.

Comment

Working...
                                X