• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garret Cole:

Comment

Bye miley & mchurt.
      Keep robbie and machete

Comment

What a ****** move putting on the Boras hat (literally) to take questions after that loss.

Comment

Cole will be an Angel is my guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Or yankee...

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Seems like he is aiming for a CA team.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

I would imagine Astros and Rangers fans are hoping he moves to the NL, say the Dodgers or Padres. He will regret going to the Angels I believe. He will be Mike Trout of the pitching staff. A great player surrounded by a bunch of mediocre arms. As competitive as I am, I have never understood these guys who seek out the absolute biggest contract without regard to the competitiveness of the team. I mean I would rather have $250 million from a team that is almost always fielding a post season team than $280 million from a perennial loser. Yet we see it happen over and over. Best of luck to Cole, it seems he knew he was leaving for some time now by his immediate actions after game 7.

Comment

Comment

...on a side note .. if anyone reads or finds out who it was that administered that 'cortizone' 'shot' to Sherzer.. let me know.
                    That guy is a freaking ace with that ****.. one try and he went from cant lift his arm over his head and having his wife dress him.. to pitching a heck of a game at full speed and dancing in the dugout and jumping over and on top of people on the field.
                    Miraculous stuff.

That was a work of art what Martinez did right there.
                    Cant prove it.
                    But it was an amazing piece of strategy.

Comment

Follow up question for Astro Nation: I know next to nothing about Machete Maldanado. But just for speculation sake; What would've happened if young Mr. Soto had've bent over and been flapping his gums at Maldanado instead of Chirinos last night? I just know R. Chirinos is too good a dude to get into a dust up. What would Maldanado have done?

Again, congrats on a great season.

Comment

It would have been about the same. Maldy is good people

Comment

I think we got too caught up in trying to have the best record in the regular season for home field advantage during the playoffs. I saw a few tired AB’s and more than a few tired pitchers.

Tip of the cap to the Nationals. They had an excellent baseball team.

It was good run.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                            I would imagine Astros and Rangers fans are hoping he moves to the NL, say the Dodgers or Padres. He will regret going to the Angels I believe. He will be Mike Trout of the pitching staff. A great player surrounded by a bunch of mediocre arms. As competitive as I am, I have never understood these guys who seek out the absolute biggest contract without regard to the competitiveness of the team. I mean I would rather have $250 million from a team that is almost always fielding a post season team than $280 million from a perennial loser. Yet we see it happen over and over. Best of luck to Cole, it seems he knew he was leaving for some time now by his immediate actions after game 7.

He’s a SoCal kid, and the angels just hired Joe Madden. It may take a year or two, but they won’t be what they have been. Arte will pay off those bad contracts and get to work. Their TV deal is unreal.

I’ve been wrong before, but I would look for them to change quick.

Comment

Hes gone. Simply cant afford him.
                              Probably Angels, maybe Yankees...
                              Not really interested anymore...we'll probably end up playing against him at one point or another.

The Farm is deep.. going to be interesting to see what moves happen..or dont happen..
                              Jv will want to keep Robbie.. which is good.
                              I hope the keep machete..him and robbie both did well this season..and work well together.. but we got stubbs in wings.
                              Reddick may be gone to free up some funds.
                              Mchurt and his loud mouth wife are gone.
                              LMJ is on his way back from TJ..thrown 90s in rehab.
                              Got that forrest kid working well..
                              Think harris will be picked up ..
                              Smith..i dunno..

Tucker better spend off season breaking the little league habits of swinging at **** over his head.
                              Last edited by systemnt; 11-01-2019, 05:32 AM.

Comment

I'm sorry ahead of time for being a jerk …

I was so effing glad the Astros got their ***** kicked.

Yall have a great day.

Comment

Working...
                                X