Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Want To Rent Travel Trailer Texas Motorplex Dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want To Rent Travel Trailer Texas Motorplex Dallas

Longshot I am sure. We are going to the Street Outlaw No Prep October 25-26th. I rented a RV spot since I had one at the time but I have sold it. Does anyone in the area have one they would rent out?

RVshare.com. May can find one in the area that will even deliver and pick up.

Comment

Originally posted by BassMaster13 View Post
      RVshare.com. May can find one in the area that will even deliver and pick up.
      Been looking there sir. Most are 3 day rentals but I will check again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
        Been looking there sir. Most are 3 day rentals but I will check again.

Not sure how but my buddies got a hold of a renter direct and bypassed the website. Made the renter more money and saved us money. They might be willing to do 2 days if they don't have the pay all the booking and website fees.

Comment

Originally posted by BassMaster13 View Post
          Not sure how but my buddies got a hold of a renter direct and bypassed the website. Made the renter more money and saved us money. They might be willing to do 2 days if they don't have the pay all the booking and website fees.
          I guess I looked at a different site sir. There are 2 day rentals within 8 miles from the track. Much appreciated

Comment

If I had one, I would rent it out. The track is 5 mins from my house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Feel free to send pics of kayla and lizzys, uhh,,,pants

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X