2020 College Baseball thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    Our girl Grace Green dropped her first bomb this weekend!! We’ll be down for the weekend series to end March on Hagen’s birthday weekend and then again in May to support the ladies! Hook’em

We’re all about that 4 4!

And this is my 44...
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Heck yeah, That is awesome!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bandito10 View Post
      Heck yeah, That is awesome!!
      Thanks 44! We'll be sitting in right field for the Pokes series and he's fired up to get down there!

Comment

Bummer! Cam Williams out 3-4 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
          Bummer! Cam Williams out 3-4 weeks.
          I hated to see that.

Kubicek on the mound tonight.

Comment

ZZ Bomb...3-0

Comment

2020 College Baseball thread

El Gato Grande, ZZ bomb! [emoji1598]

He’s killin the ball Dmo!
              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Saw where the NCAA was canceling the college baseball season after tonight? Did I misread that on the LHN broadcast?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Saw where the NCAA was canceling the college baseball season after tonight? Did I misread that on the LHN broadcast?
                  I saw that too, but they were very nonchalant about it, and havn't mentioned it since.

The whole thing sucks...this **** will be done and gone in a month, hopefully they put something together after it's over.

We were going to Austin in May for 2 games for my son's birthday, and supposed to go to the Stars game tomorrow night. He's been looking forward to both for months.

**** you, China!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    I saw that too, but they were very nonchalant about it, and havn't mentioned it since.

The whole thing sucks...this **** will be done and gone in a month, hopefully they put something together after it's over.

We were going to Austin in May for 2 games for my son's birthday, and supposed to go to the Stars game tomorrow night. He's been looking forward to both for months.

**** you, China!
                    Hahaha!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      This is getting way out of control. These kids future and draft picks are getting hurt along with other sports. So if this turns out to be no more dangerous than the regular flu who’s going to explain the billions of dollars lost just sad!

Comment

They will play without fans for at least the next 10 days or so.

Comment

Are y’all sure this is for baseball? Son plays D1 and haven’t seen anything on baseball yet? NBA just announced suspending and NCAA basketball said no fans? Haven’t seen anything at all on baseball.

Comment

Texas has closed the doors for all fans for all events until the 22nd. I have a feeling this will lead to a much longer ordeal or cancellation based on what went down yesterday across the board. We are suppose to be at the games on the weekend of the 27-29. I doubt that happens now.

Comment

At TCU, there will be no public events until April 3. All home athletic events are closed to fans. Only essential personnel and a limited number of participating student-athletes' family members may attend.

Comment

LSU just unpacked their bus. They were headed to Ole miss for the weekend. All baseball cancelled as well as all SEC athletics at least through March.

Comment

Working...
                                X