No announcement yet.

Mnf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wisconsin eh?? I kid, terrible officiating won this game.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
      The problem with complaining about bad calls is the game should have never been that close in the first place that a ref's call could swing a game. All through high school that was beat in our head. "If you had just been up by 28, one bad call wouldn't matter". Both the Lions and the Packers put themselves in that position that a bad call could make or break them. That's their fault, not the refs.

Refs have made bad calls since the first time they walked on the field and they will until the end of time.
      Typical Packers fan answer. Lol That’s just ebb and flow of the game. The referees affected the outcome no doubt about it.

Comment

That game was "reffed up"!!! [emoji856]
        3 bad calls ......and all against Detroit!!! Like others, no dog in the fight but I was in attendance at the NFC Championship game last year when literally the nation saw the zebras give the game to the Rams. At this point, it is embarrassing to watch. Call a ref huddle and sort it out! Call upstairs for a replay! Just sucking the life out of the entire game.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
          Typical Packers fan answer. Lol That’s just ebb and flow of the game. The referees affected the outcome no doubt about it.
          Lol, undoubtedly I am bias. But the calls went the other way for the Packers last week. It's just the way the game goes.

Ill be the first to admit the Packers always find a way to try and throw the game away. They did it last week too. They should have been up by 21 by the time the refs blew the call, at which point it wouldn't have mattered.

Comment

Very poor officiating down the stretch, so much so that a "CONSPIRACY!!!" cry doesn't seem out-of-bounds.

Booger makes Collinsworth look and sound like a football savant.

Comment

For Leon [emoji23]

Comment

They should either review every dang play so they can decrease the chances of refs determining the outcome of the game or just start fining the refs when they screw up like players.

People have been complaining about this 10x fold the last 3-5 years so the NFL just needs to make a change

Comment

Bad game all the way around. Refs and lousy playing on both sides of the ball. The only thing that would have made it worse was to have Joe Buck at the mic.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                    The problem with complaining about bad calls is the game should have never been that close in the first place that a ref's call could swing a game. All through high school that was beat in our head. "If you had just been up by 28, one bad call wouldn't matter". Both the Lions and the Packers put themselves in that position that a bad call could make or break them. That's their fault, not the refs.

Refs have made bad calls since the first time they walked on the field and they will until the end of time.
                    Yes, bc it's just so easy to be up by 28 in the NFL or almost any league. How about these officials who are supposed to be the best in the world at what they do be held accountable which they rarely ever are. When you say don't put it in the refs hands you are just giving them a out when they screw up calls. You should never have to build a insurmountable lead to make up for the cr^&*y officials the NFL puts out there.

Comment

Pro sports are so rigged especially basketball

Comment

Don't forget about the non-call on PI that would have iced it for the Lions with about 7 mins left. Refs are a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by wsteffen View Post
                          Bad game all the way around. Refs and lousy playing on both sides of the ball. The only thing that would have made it worse was to have Joe Buck at the mic.
                          LOL ain't that the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                            Pro sports are so rigged especially basketball
                            Gambling (globally) is one of the fastest growing industries in the world.....I don't doubt your premise one iota!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HHT View Post
                              Booger is terrible. I can tolerate a lot of different announcers, but he is the worst!
                              Yep!

Comment

Originally posted by Hunterlo70 View Post
                                I'm a HUGE Packers fan but I can say those calls against Trey Flowers were complete bogus calls. There are bad calls in every game. Some more than others. Packers shot themselves in the foot this game with three dropped TD passes (Jimmy Graham, Aaron Jones and then the interception because Darrius Shepherd failed to catch the ball). However, I believe the game would've resulted the same. They would've kicked the field goal on 4th down and then the defense would've kept Stafford and the Lions from scoring because they did nothing much in the 2nd half but we'll never know. It's a messy win but i'll take it. Every team have benefited from bad calls. Lets not forget, the Saints should've represented the NFC in the Super Bowl last year and probably defending champs. NFL needs to work on their officiating. It's getting real sloppy.
                                Sooo.....your saying there's no chance it was fixed or predetermined?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X