X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pure TBH funny

So there I was scrolling through the Campfire and I saw this:

I'm twisted, I know.

To be sure, both of these posts are about some amazing bucks.
    Attached Files

lololol

Comment

hahaha!

Comment

lmao

Comment

Greatness. Nice catch.

Comment

Comment

I actually thought there was a correlation between the two threads when I first saw them. Figured out that there was not any relation, after opening them. LOL

Comment

Hahahahaha!!!! Epic

Comment

One of our deacons at our church was showing my son a pic of one on his cam last Sunday. Ty said "I hate to tell you but that deer is dead". Deacon, "Huh?" Ty, "Heath (neighbor) killed him Thursday night" Ty said he thought the guy might get physically sick. That's because the deer has the chance to net book B&C.

Comment

RIP...he was a good man.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                      So there I was scrolling through the Campfire and I saw this:

I'm twisted, I know.

To be sure, both of these posts are about some amazing bucks.
                      I know it scared the heck outa me when I saw the thread title. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I can't see what you are showing.

Comment

Originally posted by asu-indian View Post
                          One of our deacons at our church was showing my son a pic of one on his cam last Sunday. Ty said "I hate to tell you but that deer is dead". Deacon, "Huh?" Ty, "Heath (neighbor) killed him Thursday night" Ty said he thought the guy might get physically sick. That's because the deer has the chance to net book B&C.
                          Friend of mine stopped me at a gas station one time to show me a “Giant” killed outside Carthage. I knew before he even showed me. I had been chasing the deer all season. Lol

Comment

Your not twisted. Cause that would mean I'm twisted too.
                            I thought the same thing when I saw the thread titles.

Comment

This is funny. I guess I need to be more careful what I name my deer. ��

Comment

Working...
                              X