No announcement yet.

2019 Hagerman Seg. A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just started looking. No blood until I found my arrow about 60 yards from where I shot him. 8-10” of penetration. Bad feeling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

With that much penetration and with the head in him running that far might not be that bad off. Keep looking hope you find him.

Comment

That's plenty deep to do the trick...good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Planopurist View Post
          Just started looking. No blood until I found my arrow about 60 yards from where I shot him. 8-10” of penetration. Bad feeling.

Fixed head or mech? Good luck!!! Hoping he is just around next bush

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
            Congrats

I’m hot on the trail, found blood 200 yards from last place.
            Hows the search going, Kurt?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Planopurist View Post

Did the arrow break off? If he's got 8-10 plus a broadhead in his side, I bet hes down. Are you searching or still waiting

Comment

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post
                Big congrats to Mike on a heck of a nice buck. Nice wide heavy 8 point buck. I helped him take better pictures that he will post later
                thanks again for the help. it was a blast hunting with you guys this weekend.

driving around to check in and get ice I keep getting this ridiculous smile on my face
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by boomerball View Post

driving around to check in and get ice I keep getting this ridiculous smile on my face
                  Dont quit smiling. You earned it! It was great meeting and hunting with you this weekend. Congrats again on a great buck!!

Comment

Originally posted by boomerball View Post

Dang hes a lot wider than I thought! Congrats on the great buck. Heck of a first buck!

Comment

Just checking in on this thread. Congrats to the hunters on some incredible deer.

Comment

congrats!

Comment

Congrats!! Great first buck!

Comment

Congrats Boomer! helluva first buck!

Comment

Whole arrow fell out. Shooting a mechanical. NAP spitfire Maxx. I think I’m too high though. Never found any more blood. Followed the trail I think he hit for a couple hundred yards, across the creek. Then gridded at the end (lots of cover), came back and gridded where I last saw/heard him. Up/down the creek. I’m going to look a little more where I lost him and pack it in. Thanks.

Comment

Planopurist - What did the buck look like?

Comment

Working...
                                X