X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things are getting good!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
      You boys should be up and ready to head out, make the minutes count today. 32 deg at sunrise, warming to 57 in the afternoon, winds S all day to 13mph. Sunrise 0737, set at 1837.
      I see you're still getting up at 4:30 every morning...

Comment

Originally posted by sweetinlow660 View Post
        Shot a monster about 12 minutes ago. Came in behind a hot doe grunting and slobbering all over himself. Stopped broadside at 7 yds! Came to full draw picked my spot. The world came to a stand still as I touched off the release. Looked Like I pin wheeled him right behind the foreleg. Grabbed my binos to look at the blood soaked arrow as I heard him crash about 50 yds through the brush. Now for the strange part. I look down and my 18 month old son looks up at me from the platform of my lock on and says POW!!! Then I woke up and went to work.

HAHAHAHAHAHa!!!!!!
        You suck.... lol

Comment

Have had deer on me all morning. 2 shooters. One heavy 130” 8, ran a fork horn off a young doe then chased her in circles all around me in the thicket. No shots yet. Had an 8 or 10 come in and then he caught wind of that doe and went their direction. Awesome morning so far!

Had a buddy take a shot on a wide buck and thinks he missed but he’s got hair and no blood. Said he was a giant. Happened fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Somebody stick a big one!

Comment

I guess the pig counts but I think were more interested in first blood of deer.....

Comment

F5 f5 f5 f5 f5

Comment

3.5 yr old 8-9 pt with nose on the ground. He’s looking for love for sure

Comment

Show him some BH love and paint the ground

Comment

Refresh, refresh, refresh....

Comment

When it gets quite it’s either because no movement, tacking a shot deer, or they’ve already bailed front the stand. Let’s hope not the last.

Comment

Well had a buck at 100 yards pushing does around. I grunted at him 3 times and he started my way but lost sight of him in some thick stuff and he never made it to me

Comment

hang in there guys I hope you brought lunch with you.......deer move all day in them parts.

Comment

Did they mention at the meeting about golden tickets? Figured that might be off the table if the draw is going TPWD next year. Sure wish it would continue as is.

Comment

[QUOTE=dublhaul;14478149]Did they mention at the meeting about golden tickets? Figured that might be off the table if the draw is going TPWD next year. Sure wish it would continue as is.

They said Golden Ticket will apply for doe but not two hogs. Also said you can't get golden ticket two years in a row.

Comment

Working...
                                X