No announcement yet.

2019 Hagerman Seg. A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck guys I know nothing about Hagerman but enjoy following this thread every year. Someone put a big boy down should be perfect weather for it!

Comment

Following today! Good luck guys. Excellent conditions

Comment

Originally posted by sweetinlow660 View Post
        Shot a monster about 12 minutes ago. Came in behind a hot doe grunting and slobbering all over himself. Stopped broadside at 7 yds! Came to full draw picked my spot. The world came to a stand still as I touched off the release. Looked Like I pin wheeled him right behind the foreleg. Grabbed my binos to look at the blood soaked arrow as I heard him crash about 50 yds through the brush. Now for the strange part. I look down and my 18 month old son looks up at me from the platform of my lock on and says POW!!! Then I woke up and went to work.

HAHAHAHAHAHa!!!!!!

You had me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Any pics??

Comment

Cold hands. Had a buck at 20 yds right at 710. Couldn't make out how big; not enough light anyways. Had another buck about 40 yds in thicket. Saw his antlers for a quick second and he ghosted me

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck boys. its killing time

Comment

hang in there they will be moving all morning today!!!

Comment

Shot a monster about 12 minutes ago. Came in behind a hot doe grunting and slobbering all over himself. Stopped broadside at 7 yds! Came to full draw picked my spot. The world came to a stand still as I touched off the release. Looked Like I pin wheeled him right behind the foreleg. Grabbed my binos to look at the blood soaked arrow as I heard him crash about 50 yds through the brush. Now for the strange part. I look down and my 18 month old son looks up at me from the platform of my lock on and says POW!!! Then I woke up and went to work.

HAHAHAHAHAHa!!!!!!
                  You ain't right bro!

Somebody shoot something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHa!!!!!!
                    Lol Good one.

Comment

should be something walking by someone........

Comment

Good luck to all, get ya some !!!!

Comment

Really wide shooter came in behind me. Too thick for shot but I could see wound on his left side. Deer acted normal though as I saw him walk away.

10mins later had decent size buck chasing doe 75-80 yards out

Comment

I hope y’all are seeing more deer than I am in Collin County right now. This was a perfect morning too.

Comment

15 does so far. Missed my golden ticket, clipped a limb. They are moving!
                              Buddy in BM got a pig.

Comment

Hunters love Hagerman because it's pure deer hunting. No feeders, no cameras, no getting permission from the lease members to shoot a deer. It's just scouting, preparation, decision on stand placement. Then a tough 3 days of hiking, climbing, sitting long hours in anticipation of a big buck. It doesn't get any better or exciting.Here are two of my 3 Hagerman bucks.

The first one was 2009 or 2010 Segment A, 19 points, 217 lbs. live weight from the Big Mineral unit. The second buck is from 2016 Segment B, 10 point, 165 lbs. gutted weight from the Sandy unit.

I will probably never walk that ground again since we have moved to Iowa, but I was blessed to draw more than my fair share.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X