No announcement yet.

2019 Hagerman Seg. A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They must all be in bed, I would be too.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
      They must all be in bed, I would be too.
      we put our stands up this morning,myself and another hunter ended up picking the same spot (2 trees about 10 yards apart). we flipped a coin to see who got the spot. I won the coin toss and he was disappointed but he moved to another location. I really wish him luck and hope he gets a big buck

Comment

Stay on stand..... let the others that leave for lunch move deer

Good luck Gents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
          Stay on stand..... let the others that leave for lunch move deer

Good luck Gents

And those that move stands mid-day
          They’ll keep em moving

Comment

Saw a pic of a nice 12 eating bodarc leaves. The guy that took the pic and video has never hunted whitetail before. Put his ladder stand up and this monster is just eating in front oh him. Hopefully he has beginners luck. It was a very nice deer..

Comment

I would show y’all a pic of my set up but I am technologically challenged.

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
                Saw a pic of a nice 12 eating bodarc leaves. The guy that took the pic and video has never hunted whitetail before. Put his ladder stand up and this monster is just eating in front oh him. Hopefully he has beginners luck. It was a very nice deer..
                Let's see it!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

You boys should be up and ready to head out, make the minutes count today. 32 deg at sunrise, warming to 57 in the afternoon, winds S all day to 13mph. Sunrise 0737, set at 1837.

Comment

Rise and shine fellas there are deer to be kilt . Good Luck everyone and most importantly be safe.

Comment

It's go time boys!!

Comment

Dang, hope they are up. Must have been a wild pre-hunt party last night.

Comment

God bless you all!!

Comment

I know, they concocted a ploy at the pre-hunt party to keep us in the dark and jonesing for news while we are at work.

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post

I met this out of state guy yesterday & know his area which I’m close to

Haven’t seen the pic yet

Good luck to everyone

Comment

The best to all!

Get ya another Kurt!

Comment

Working...
                                X