Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2019/20 live!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game not looking very good and feel sorry for you if your listening to Joe Buck for the entire game. If so you may need a second purple bag.

Comment

Pour some more purple bag in...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That was gross... Guess I’ll go kill ol bog in the morning and recover for the Stros.

Comment

Just stepped outside to water the yard... I’m not hunting in this wind and it’s only supposed to get worse today. I’m probably gonna run to Childress and grab a few things for camp before the weather turns really bad. It’s absolutely blistering out there. Anybody around Childress shoot me a PM and we’ll get a biscuit

Comment

There's a pretty dang good place to get breakfast in Childress....can't remember the name but if I recall it's about midway thru town....going south on 287 it'll be on your right.

Comment

Originally posted by TCR² View Post
              There's a pretty dang good place to get breakfast in Childress....can't remember the name but if I recall it's about midway thru town....going south on 287 it'll be on your right.
              Dawson's Family Restaurant.

Comment

Originally posted by TCR² View Post
                Dawson's Family Restaurant.
                I’ll chalk that down. I looked on the map and Elk City, OK was closer so I called an audible.

Cell cams showed 0 movement this morning so sleeping in was a good call! Hoping I can get my rat killing done and get back to the camp roads before it gets icy. I’m hunting somewhere this evening one way or another!

Comment

Dang, ICY sounds cold when you combine it with the wind!! Good luck Steve.

Comment

It done got nasty in Wheeler Co! Currently 34° and sleeting so hard it hurts! Wind still cutting over 20mph but nothing like this morning. Popping a couple of cards back in and heading to a pop up.

Comment

That escalated quickly!

Comment

Be a hell of a note to get snow'd in at deer camp in October!! Be careful out there hand! I'm afraid I ain't near that mad at 'em any longer!! Hope you shootabiggun!

Comment

I hope you *******s freeze to death!!! Sleet turning to snow. 33° walking to the stand now.

Comment

Don’t take it out on the cows Bro! Lol

Good luck!

Comment

I’m in and set up. I’d love to tell y’all that it’s nice and cozy in this pop up but that would be a lie. I’ve got on a ton of clothes and it’s somewhat bearable. The wind is RELENTLESS!!! Snow is blowing in every corner and piling up in the bottom of the blind. Never ever dreamed I’d be talking about all the snow in October in Texas!

Comment

Just 10 ringed a cow with my new sling shot!

Comment

Working...
                                X