• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wind has some chill in it. Maybe they will start
    moving

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

There's a little buck fight taking,place to the west. Soubds like a couple of No. 2 pencils being rubbed together.

Comment

That still gets the blood pumping!

Comment

Walking out the door to go meet my cousin Bobby/ Eastexhunt. I think Kade is hunting this morning but he has a buck getting regular in Polk Co. I’m sure thinking hard about heading out in the morning and pointing towards the Panhandle.

Comment

I finally feel like I can breath! I'm 30' up a post oak with my bow in my hands!

I dropped Bobby off down in the bottom and hoping he'll blow the gizzards out of a problem hog. I'm down here where I saw the buck the other morning. I'm not crazy about hunting roads but if I'm going to hunt one it needs to be like this! The road bends between a slough bed and a switch cane thicket. There post oaks pin oaks and white oaks all around me raining acorns. The camera took a pic of a management type barely 8pt and a scrub 4or last night. We ran a big boar hog off the corn coming in and had plenty of coon pics. I don't know that this is the kill spot but it's a place where I,could kill and I can figure out what they're doing in here. The woods are alive, it's mid 40's and I feel like,I'm hunting instead of,staring at a feeder! This is my style! I'll update as it happens!

Comment

Good luck this AM, temps are on point!

Comment

Pics don't really show what I see but you get the idea. Its chilly and pretty and the woods are alive! Added a pic of the management buck.

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

Comment

Sure hard to believe nothings on their feet this morning!

Comment

Pig grunting to the north

Comment

Todays the day Good Luck! That looks like a buck highway very similar to our place.

Comment

Good luck Joog and yea, sometimes starring at a feeder is boring.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

This morning sucked for both us us. Cell cams started popping this morning and a couple of targets showed up in the Panhandle. I’m headed to pick up a water heater so that’ll be my afternoon. If Jason don’t talk me into fishing a tournament this weekend I’m pulling out early in the morning and headed to Wheeler County.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I know a feller who deals with water heaters every day.....shoulda hollered at me and I might could have saved you a few pennies...

Comment

Be safe traveling Steve! Go shoot you one them wheat fattened bigguns!!

Comment

Originally posted by TCR² View Post
                                I know a feller who deals with water heaters every day.....shoulda hollered at me and I might could have saved you a few pennies...
                                Lol I ‘preciate that. Buddy of mine owns a supply house in Lufkin so he let me have it at cost 🤙🏻

Comment

Working...
                                X